HD vs WH

JohnRuthDomergue

I don’t think your wrong buddy basketball seems to be the only sport wh isn’t losing numbers in year by year, I mean They didn’t even have 1 boy in powerlifting last year and had a pile of Them the previous year and a lot of them are still in school up there so why didn’t they participate? Idk what’s going on over there but like I said in my other post boys athletics are slim. 

On 9/14/2020 at 10:43 PM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

HD don't burn me on pickems this week, it may very well be the last game I pick yall to win the rest of the season. I'm taking a huge risk in this one. 👀

Probably be the last time you pick Bay City too.   You old scoundrel.  😂

On 9/16/2020 at 9:50 PM, RedJollyRoger said:

It's easy on this forum to trash the small 2A schools. Understood, our district isn't threatening any State titles. Football is a completely different game when your entire High School football program has 18-24 kids dress and no "legacy" programs here. Hull-Daisetta, High Island, Evadale, Burkeville, Deweyville, Sabine Pass...they simply can't hardly overcome a key injury or two. Sure, they'll line up and play with what they have and they'll take an "L". I know a few "prestigious programs" locally that can't seem to line up due to a twisted goal post or a damaged jumbo-tron. Our boys probably won't get to enjoy a single home game this year, we lost all our stadium lights at our stadium. They just wanna play. And yes, we scraped up enough kids with damaged homes and no power to run up to Cushing and get beat. I'm still proud. And to all of the above mentioned schools in our district...great job on keeping your season together. We have 3 key kids out this week but we'll go to Warren Friday and give 'em all we got. 

Great post. 

48 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

It's easy on this forum to trash the small 2A schools. Understood, our district isn't threatening any State titles. Football is a completely different game when your entire High School football program has 18-24 kids dress and no "legacy" programs here. Hull-Daisetta, High Island, Evadale, Burkeville, Deweyville, Sabine Pass...they simply can't hardly overcome a key injury or two. Sure, they'll line up and play with what they have and they'll take an "L". I know a few "prestigious programs" locally that can't seem to line up due to a twisted goal post or a damaged jumbo-tron. Our boys probably won't get to enjoy a single home game this year, we lost all our stadium lights at our stadium. They just wanna play. And yes, we scraped up enough kids with damaged homes and no power to run up to Cushing and get beat. I'm still proud. And to all of the above mentioned schools in our district...great job on keeping your season together. We have 3 key kids out this week but we'll go to Warren Friday and give 'em all we got. 

Good Parts in Bold

Bad parts underlined 

1 minute ago, Corona_with_Lime said:

HD wins by 3-4 scores. Having arguably their best linemen and a solid RB/DB out hurts but getting their QB back is huge. It’s a big rivalry game so anything can happen. 

HD - 48

WH - 22

Dont see anyway that Broussard and Victorian don’t turn this into a mismatched track meet. 

Not sure Sellers starts, maybe starts, but Broussard could surpass him on da snaps. Sellers is a defensive stud, he will for sure help da defense. 

9 minutes ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

Not sure Sellers starts, maybe starts, but Broussard could surpass him on da snaps. Sellers is a defensive stud, he will for sure help da defense. 

Sellers will start I assure you.  Broussard will be a good player to have in to change things up a bit. 

55 minutes ago, bd04 said:

Sellers will start I assure you.  Broussard will be a good player to have in to change things up a bit. 

If that is the case, and it maybe, then HD edges out WH 20-6. Broussard and Victorian are da playmakers on offense. I really like Sellers on defense, kid is an athlete. Would like Sellers and Aguirre on da line or TE’s. 

3 hours ago, JohnRuthDomergue said:

If that is the case, and it maybe, then HD edges out WH 20-6. Broussard and Victorian are da playmakers on offense. I really like Sellers on defense, kid is an athlete. Would like Sellers and Aguirre on da line or TE’s. 

24-0 at the Half. Sellers has handled his own. They have a  good thing going here. I hear what you are saying. I would definitely be practicing with him in practice to prepare him.