Lumberton vs BC Predictions??

TheWilson

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bc coming off a bye week...coach stump will have them crisp and fresh for friday i promise you.  bc scores on the first two possesions but after that the size of lumberton will start to take over.  hopefully the d can keep it close.  lumberton has a good passing game but really it isnt an offense that just baffles you on film..its pretty straight forward and if the young secondary guys play assignment football and prepare well it will NOT be an "air it out" night" for lumberton, plus the running game will be a better option for lumberton

closer than you think bc21 lumberton28

and quit with the "l-train" thing....you cant get out of your own district and have NEVER been to the playoffs...one question: is this train battery?? or wind up??

Wait until you hit your district schedule.  Those energizers will not hold up to all those Intersate Batteries in that stable.  Enjoy the smack talk during the pre-district while you can.  I imagine it won't last long once week 4 hits.

Guest maverick24

I love the talk  about the Raiders passing game and the District they play in. First The Raiders will not be the pass happy team you saw last year. They will have 3 tailbacks that will either run the BC defenders over or with this new speed  out run your young team. This game should not be close.

Second this subject is Lumberton vs BC I think everyone in L-TOWN understands that this is BC not Dayton. This District is usually known as one of the top three 4A districts in the state. Most of the teams woud go to the playoffs in any other district. WE CANT ALL BE SMALL SCHOOLS SOME OF US HAVE GROWN UP TO BECOME BIG-BOY SCHOOLS!!! Not sure why all the 3a schools want to brag about going to the playoffs last year! How many of them won STATE none!  RAIDERS BIG

I love the talk  about the Raiders passing game and the District they play in. First The Raiders will not be the pass happy team you saw last year. They will have 3 tailbacks that will either run the BC defenders over or with this new speed  out run your young team. This game should not be close.

Second this subject is Lumberton vs BC I think everyone in L-TOWN understands that this is BC not Dayton. This District is usually known as one of the top three 4A districts in the state. Most of the teams woud go to the playoffs in any other district. WE CANT ALL BE SMALL SCHOOLS SOME OF US HAVE GROWN UP TO BECOME BIG-BOY SCHOOLS!!! Not sure why all the 3a schools want to brag about going to the playoffs last year! How many of them won STATE none!  RAIDERS BIG

How many times has Lumberton ever been to the playoffs? Zero.... never been to the playoffs, never going to the playoffs, ever!!!

I've heard some pretty ignorant things come out of Lumberton fans mouths, but this takes the cake!!!! Big boy schools? I gaurantee you, Lumberton does not make the playoffs in 21-3A....

WOS - Beat Dayton, would KILL Lumberton.

Jasper - could beat Lumberton easily, even in their down years.

Kirbyville - Lumberton could not stop Pierce

HF - Pretty much bent Lumberton over in their scrimmage this year.

I'd stick to BC vs. Lumberton, and not bring the district into it.... make the playoffs ONCE then ya'll can start talking smack!!!!

Guest Orangeboy

How many times has Lumberton ever been to the playoffs? Zero.... never been to the playoffs, never going to the playoffs, ever!!!

I've heard some pretty ignorant things come out of Lumberton fans mouths, but this takes the cake!!!! Big boy schools? I gaurantee you, Lumberton does not make the playoffs in 21-3A....

I'd stick to BC vs. Lumberton, and not bring the district into it.... make the playoffs ONCE then ya'll can start talking smack!!!!

he didn't say a WORD about the playoffs! big boy school means 4A or 5A!!!! cause like it or not, that's what we are, 4A!!!!! which is a "BIG" school! he didn't say anything about the frickin playoffs, so quit putting words in his mouth!! ok?? OK!

That is why the UIL has diferent classifications. It is probalby just as hard for a 3A school to win state as it is for a 5A school in their respected classifications. Not in all cases but in almost all the 5A school would beat the 3A school in a contest. That is why schools aren't allowed to play another classification that is two levels away. You will not see WOS play West Brook but you can see WOS play Lumberton. The UIL does not use the term "Big Boy School" when describing 4A and 5A schools. They are simply known as larger classification schools. Of course this means the number of students enroled.

good lord whats wrong with you people, and why does everybody like to go on ranting and raving about lumberton.....i dunno what others think, but i can personally tell that most lumberton fans on this board are doing there best to not have a repeat of last year......im beginning to think the other school fans are trying there best to get started again, just leave it be please

good lord whats wrong with you people, and why does everybody like to go on ranting and raving about lumberton.....i dunno what others think, but i can personally tell that most lumberton fans on this board are doing there best to not have a repeat of last year......im beginning to think the other school fans are trying there best to get started again, just leave it be please

I'm not trying to get anything started.  I was simply responding to posts by maverick24 and AJ25, who I believe are Lumberton fans.  You are right though, Lumberton fans have been much more modest in there statements this year.  However, I would not classify maverick24's post as modest, and I was just responding to the shots he took at smaller schools. 

As a Vidor fan I can tell you that the Lumberton game is generally always a pretty good match up.  I'm not sure which of these teams has won more games over the other, but it seems like lately its gone back and forth from year to year.  Ya'll got us last year, so hopefully we can bring our A-game this year and come away with the win.

It sounds like Lumberton has improved this season.  Good Luck there rest of the way.

Guest raiderlane

You know, I really enjoy high school football, I like to watch it, I like the game time atmosphere, I enjoy the competition between the different programs. I also enjoy reading about it, what everyones predictions are, about who is going to win, and by what margine. what I don't enjoy is all the disrespect from a few people who choose to grace us with their rediculous opinions. whether you are from Lumberton or anywhere else for that matter, and it's not just Lumberton people who are making all these stupid comments. a simple question was asked,"what is your prediction on Lumberton, Bridge city game?". it wasn't a question about anything but that. I think we  should have a little more respect toward the 2 teams who are playing on friday night because I can tell you for a fact, all these comments are not from the players, so before anyone starts saying who is and who is'nt going to the playoffs( now or never ) just remember to have a little respect for the guys who are not sitting in the stands on their little comfortable stadium seats but are on the field busting their butts, so try not to let your mouth tarnish everything that is being worked so hard for! 

Guest vidorpride

raiderlane,  I totally agree with most of your post.  The only part I don't agree with is about players posting.  Many current players from southeast texas post on this forum.  And yes, they do talk some smack.

The problem with this or any public forum is that people interpret previous post and they attack them.  Then their post is interpreted and it is attacked.  And this begins a chain of events that sometimes gets out of hand. 

Personally, I choose to take it for what it is and have a little fun with it.  I am from Vidor, and we all know that Vidor has taken its share of beatings on and off the field including this forum.  Nothing that you or I can do will ever change that.  I hate that these things get out of hand sometimes, but I don't lose any sleep over it.

Relax, life is to short to get so twisted over the little stuff.

Guest RedBirdFan85

Yeah all this BS on here means nothing...no matterwhat people say on here it can't affect the game played on Friday, BC people are smart enough to not get in these...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298