**Buna 62 Burkeville 6 FINAL/COMMENTS**

Coach Morgan did not run up the score..what do you do put basically a JV team in the game and then go tell them to not score??  I think the fact that he did not score 100 points in this game was nothing but class on his part. Buna is very very good for those who have not seen them play. They also have an outstanding coaching staff. I would be shakin in my boots if I was in there district.

Coach Morgan did not run up the score..what do you do put basically a JV team in the game and then go tell them to not score??  I think the fact that he did not score 100 points in this game was nothing but class on his part. Buna is very very good for those who have not seen them play. They also have an outstanding coaching staff. I would be shakin in my boots if I was in there district.

Ain't no one in 24-AA shakin in their boots after Buna beats a 1-A school 62-6, every team in this District will beat you if you don't show up ready to play.

Well punisher 89. You must have played in 1989 for Burkeville, when you guys beat up on everyone by as many as you could. Buna did not run the score up , Burkeville did not play the second half. Burkeville put 10:00 minutes on the clock instead of 12:00, and never stopped it. Buna only ran 5 plays on Offense in the second half. They were trying to play their Soph. Buna has been on the losing end of high scoring games many times, and I don't feel they would ever run the score up on anyone. Burkeville is just down this year but they have some greast athletes and everyone in Buna wishes them well. Sorry if you feel 62 points was unsportsman like but the starting line sat out the WHOLE second half.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin