**Kountze 31 Hull-Daisetta 14 FINAL/COMMENTS**

HD came out moving the ball well through the air, ending with a Sam Elliott to Tre Smith TD, putting the Bobcats up 7-0. HD was also stopped on downs at the Kountze 10yrd line later in the first.

In the 2nd qrt. Kountze started shutting the HD passing game down. HD snapped a deep snap over the punters head and Kountze recoverd inside the Bobcat 10yrd line. 2 plays later, the Lions were in for the score to tie it up at 7-7.

Kounzte is stacking 8 men in the box even with HD running 3 WR sets and is all over Elliot in the backfield on every play. Kountze added a field goal just before halftime.

Sounds like the Cats better make some halftime adjustments to pick up the Kountze blitz or it maybe a long night for the Bobcats.

*Scotty Gilmore, last years starting defensive tackle for the Bobcats is now starting at the same position for the Kountze Lions. I've heard from two different people that he is the driving force on the Lions defense and has been in the backfield on just about every snap.

Stay tuned for more updates!!!

Guest christglorified

Ps...kountze is a contender. They looked great. Their district better take notice. They have 4 stellar running backs and one heck of a good oline. They had their way with a very good hd team.

congrads lions and scotty (bobcat) LOL you know we love you gilmore! keep up the good job lions and bobcats hold your head up! i am telling you right now when you get in your district and pass for 250 yds and 2 tds you will be hard to beat. i am not saying that HD done a good job cause i didnt get to see the game but was told that we had around 250 yds passing and had 2 dropped in the endzone if we can figure out how to finish we will be ok.

It was a good game!!! Hd played hard...but our Kountze Lions wanted it more.  Scotty (Bull) Gilmore is fine  be looking for him next week in Evadale.  Even though everyone thought HD was going to beat Kountze by 2 TD's it did not happen....even though Kountze had 2 TD's taken away from them..b/c the ref blew a quick wistle.  The score should have been 43-14.(kountze over hd)  Its all good though.  All I can say is people should really pay more attention to kounzte..we have a great coaching staff  and GREAT KIDS  that have heart.  Bull's Aunt Cindy...love u Bull

Kountze had a pretty good club last year they were just real young.They will be competeive this year but probably not a contender in a pretty good district.Lining up against EC and Buna will be alot tougher than Tenaha and HD.Glad to see the Lions doing well though .Congrats.

Hey everybody ... here are a few pictures of our buddy "WreckinMachine" in action last night ...

Lions did a fantastic job ... the defense gave up a few big plays, but nothing they can't adjust to for next week ... and the offense flat out smoked HD ... with four or five backs who can run the ball, how can you lose?

193153254-M.jpg

193153919-M.jpg

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder