Joe Biden will be the 46th President of the USA

BADSANTA

36 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Biden 2020

Here's what I think happens.... Biden picks a VP candidate who would never be elected in the General Election just to please the extreme left wing of the Dem party.  He doesn't serve out his full term and we see an extremely liberal president who will help bring us:

1.  Stagnant growth... Nobody on the left understands that when you push an anti-business agenda, we all suffer. 

2.  Gun Control... and instant assault on the 2nd Amendment (keep in mind, it's not about gun violence.. it's about disarming gun owners who are typically conservative). 

3.  Higher Taxes.... an instant repeal of the tax cuts that were behind the roaring economy of the last three years, plus a flood of new taxes that will hit the middle class hard as well. 

4.  Attacks on the fossil fuel industry.... SETX will be hit hard.

5.  More divisive policies of "social justice" (aka "reparations") which are laughably named because they are anything but "just" to anyone who isn't a minority.

6.  An endless parade of investigation into Trump and his associates.

7.  Government funded "green energy" hoaxes, aka Solyndra.

8.  Student loan forgiveness... we'll all be on the hook for the liberal brainwashing that all of those students borrowed big money to "earn."

9.  $3.95/gallon gasoline

10.  Government takeover of 401ks

I hope I'm wrong, but It'll be interesting to revisit these ideas in a couple of years. I'm guessing that 7-8 of the ten will occur within a year. 

3 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

Here's what I think happens.... Biden picks a VP candidate who would never be elected in the General Election just to please the extreme left wing of the Dem party.  He doesn't serve out his full term and we see an extremely liberal president who will help bring us:

1.  Stagnant growth... Nobody on the left understands that when you push an anti-business agenda, we all suffer. 

2.  Gun Control... and instant assault on the 2nd Amendment (keep in mind, it's not about gun violence.. it's about disarming gun owners who are typically conservative). 

3.  Higher Taxes.... an instant repeal of the tax cuts that were behind the roaring economy of the last three years, plus a flood of new taxes that will hit the middle class hard as well. 

5.  More divisive policies of "social justice" (aka "reparations") which are laughably named because they are anything but "just" to those who isn't a minority.

8.  Student loan forgiveness... we'll all be on the hook for the liberal brainwashing that all of those students borrowed big money to "earn."

I hope I'm wrong, but It'll be interesting to revisit these ideas in a couple of years. I'm guessing that 7-8 of the ten will occur within a year. 

Think you're going low there, I'm guessing around 6 bucks. 

58 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

5.  More divisive policies of "social justice" (aka "reparations") which are laughably named because they are anything but "just" to anyone who isn't a minority.

At this point I’m 100% Biden 2020 I’m  going to admit I don’t see that changing by November 

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

At this point I’m 100% Biden 2020 I’m  going to admit I don’t see that changing by November 

Would you vote Biden if there were another option? Or do you like Biden that much? Or is it that you hate Trump that much? 

I'm just curious, because personally I don't care for either candidate. 

Just now, NetCat said:

Would you vote Biden if there were another option? Or do you like Biden that much? Or is it that you hate Trump that much? 

I'm just curious, because personally I don't care for either candidate. 

But I'll have to vote Trump because I think he's better than Biden for the country. 

7 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I get it, and I ain't mad.  All jokes aside, if he picked a moderate VP candidate, I'd be tempted.  Or at least stay home.  

I wasn't excited about Trump, and I'm sorely disappointed in his performance under fire this year.  But you have to admit that pro-business policies work for all of us, even when someone as inexperienced as him is the one running the show. 

I just can't bring myself to vote for somebody who's pretty much pledging to sink the ship economically.  I got skin in the game, lol. 

19 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I don't care what affiliation that you are, when George W Bush stood in the rubble and said that "they were going to hear from ALL of us soon," he had near unanimous support.  

Freaking Trump is out here fighting with Joe Scarborough on Twitter while most of us are worried about our Country with all of the social unrest and Covid going on. That's why he's gonna get smoked in November, IMO. 

Three and a half months out and they haven't even planned a debate.  Trump is running against Trump and losing.  

12 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not me, I’ll take 4 more years of Trump.  I can remember the economy he had roaring before the coronavirus, the record low unemployment, the SCJ picks, the oil independence, the list goes on.

I would hate to see old Joe come in and ruin all that.

Have you noticed that dims never list any reasons they would vote for Biden? 

4 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

#1 reason...we hate Trump.

....not sure why.

Trump was not mine, or lots of other’s first choice, but I voted for him against lefty policies, mainly gun confiscation and communism. The left can’t even say that. What is so bad about conservative views that make them vote for communists? They will be the first to cry when they have to eat zoo animals, if they are that lucky. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

I don't care what affiliation that you are, when George W Bush stood in the rubble and said that "they were going to hear from ALL of us soon," he had near unanimous support.  

Freaking Trump is out here fighting with Joe Scarborough on Twitter while most of us are worried about our Country with all of the social unrest and Covid going on. That's why he's gonna get smoked in November, IMO. 

Three and a half months out and they haven't even planned a debate.  Trump is running against Trump and losing.  

The reason there is no debate planned is because the left is trying to protect Biden.

I personally don’t think events that are going to shape this election have happened yet. For all you Biden Bro’s out there can you please please give me a list of his accomplishments he’s had in the 47 years that he’s been sucking on the government tIt besides his thievery and plagiarizing?   I’ll be waiting. I can definitely give you a long list of Trumps that’s he accomplished in the last 3 1/2 years despite being illegally spied on and harassed by Obama’s FBI and DOJ. As for as the virus Trump tried to send in the CDC to China to investigate what was going on but China would not let them in. He couldn’t just force his way in or we would be in World War 3. Wether you like the way Trump gets things done or not he gets things done. He’s not a tit sucking government politician!

41 minutes ago, stevenash said:

The reason there is no debate planned is because the left is trying to protect Biden.

Doesn’t that just blow your mind that a Presidential Candidate will not even commit to debate with Trump! That should tell you Biden Bro’s something but at this point if you plan on voting for him your to far gone anyway and have obviously not done much homework on him as a candidate. The poor guy seriously has cognitive issues an the DNC has no problem with him embarrassing himself. Trump will Crush him in a debate. Not to mention he doesn’t want to incriminate his self with all the thievery he did with China and Ukraine. 

51 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Do you blame them? Biden just needs to keep saying “good morning” and he’ll get there. 

There’s doing a good job, doing a decent job, and doing a bad job.... In regards to leadership during this time of crisis, well.....

I never expected the media to praise him. I’m just disappointed that I can’t point to anything positive that he’s done recently, either. 

3 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

In 2016 I gave the president a chance. Biden 2020

Biden - Sucking off the government tit for 47 years!  47 years of selling out the American People to foreign countries! Sounds like a wise choice! Just curious what has Trump done or not done for you to not vote for him again? Serious question.