Bucholtz Still Stunned About No Hitter

KFDM COOP

• 1 month later...
Guest baseball25

Hey stop being jealous, the only reason he didn't make the playoff roster was becasue of his tired shoulder. He still got paid during the playoffs and got him a world series ring something you will never get..Who cares if it was a couple of months ago its history so why get over it? its a hometown kid that threw a no hitter at the major league level as a rookie and for the Boston Red Sox  thats amazing.....

Hey stop being jealous, the only reason he didn't make the playoff roster was becasue of his tired shoulder. He still got paid during the playoffs and got him a world series ring something you will never get..Who cares if it was a couple of months ago its history so why get over it? its a hometown kid that threw a no hitter at the major league level as a rookie and for the Boston Red Sox  thats amazing.....

yes sir.

you guys need to quit being jealous and be happy for clay bucholtz.

He pitched at 3 different levels this season. He threw over 147 innings. Made 26 starts and 2 relief appearances. Struck out a 193 batters which means he threw ALOT of pitches this year. Kinda like the Yankees did with Jaba tryin to save his arm cause he is goin to be a HUGE part of the BoSox for the next 10 yrs. A no hitter is a huge thing. People still talk about Nolan Ryan's last one and that was over 20 years ago. Its been just a few months. He's better than you its ok he's better than a lot of us so instead of bein mad at him be glad for him.

Guest baseball25

Its a no hitter  DIRTYDOODY your jealous..we can all see that. For his arm the guy started at Double AA and pitched at triple A and then the majors. He pitched like a total of a 147ip thats alot of innings for a guy at 23 yrs of age and for a guy that has never thrown that many innings. CLay is going to be a great pitcher so when you have a tired shoulder there going to save him and not ruin him like the cubs ruin Wood and Prior, you can tell you don't know anything about baseball for saying he didn't even pitch that many games when he started 25 games this year. Get your facts right and stop being jealous, Just becasue you couldn't make it past high school doesn't mean for you to be jealous of a guy thats having a great career.

dont get me wrong im happy for him and everything....i just think that were making to big of a deal of this to far down the road....i dont even think he pitched that many games for his shoulder to be tired????

you have got to be kidding me. i mean do you think the only time the boy threw this year was just for the RedSox. he got their  by pitching his butt off in the minors. you obviously know nothing about the sport of baseball. Clay is going to be a great player and i'm looking forward to watching him be a starter next season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder