Who is the Best All Around (allsport) Player in SETX?

While I still think Sparks gets it, you should also mention Johnny Dishon from Bridge City:

Football -- Offensive MVP as QB

Baseball -- 1st Team All-District as OF (and ranked in top 100 nationally)

Track -- regional track meet in 4 events (triple jump, 200, 4 x 100 and 4 x 200)

Hands Down - Ryan Butler - Willie Ray Smith nominee, All-District Football, All-District Soccer, Regional Track Meet - relays, Have not heard the results on Baseball All-District yet but he is extremely good at that also. 4-sport letterman this year. Best to come out of Nederland in many many years.

I would have to say...Earl Thomas because he participates in the four main sports that are played at WO-S. He has proven to be both and team player and individual athlete. He was part of the football team that made it to the quarterfinals, basketball team that made to quarterfinals, baseball team and state-qualifier in the 4X200 meter relay.

Guest BobcatBeliever

With kids like those named above, there really isn't one you can pinpoint as BEST. Why do you have to label any one person the BEST. Every one of these kids named, and then some, are exceptional athlets and kids. Who ever said that ONE has to be named BEST????

Well bobcat ya got a point there...................I guess ya could have said who are the best all around players from each school.......or who are some of the best all around atheletes in the area........instead of who is the best............

Well bobcat ya got a point there...................I guess ya could have said who are the best all around players from each school.......or who are some of the best all around atheletes in the area........instead of who is the best............

i am gonna go with Hubbard from Shepherd:

Football- So,New Comer of Year, Jr, !st Team All-Dist., Sr, 1st Team All-Dist....Offensive Player of Year for Shepherd Jr. and Sr. year

Basketball- Sr. 2nd Team All-Dist.

Baseball- So. Honarable Mention, Jr, 2nd Team All-Dist., Sr, 1st Team All-dist. infielder...Team MVP Sr year

Golf- Regional Qualifier Freshman and Jr. Year

he also played tennis and ran track...total all around athlete...just because he is from Shepherd doesnt mean he is talented...ask teams in the jasper and silbee dist.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder