*Beaumont Bowl Game 2..Central vs. West Brook Predictions??*

KFDM COOP

Also it was played at Babe one year, I think it was '95 or '96 it rained like heck. ti seems like no one had footing that night but WB WR Freddie Lyons.

are you sure? to my knowledge there was only one Beaumont Bowl game played somewhere besides Cardinal Stadium, and I believe it was BB V. I don't think there has ever been one played at Babe Zaharius. But, I may be wrong.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW..very good bcjag, I didn't think anyone else would remember that game, much less the score. I remember that game because when Central won the game, their players tore up our nicely painted helmet in the center of the field. Were you at the game, bcjag?

yes, and it was a cold nite

Sorry guys Chip graduated in 98'....  95'-96' was his sophmore year... He started at qb all 3 years....  They won that game and stopped us from coming in second in district to Lee.... They actually beat the Gary Thomas Central Team and Northshore back to back which were the two and three teams in district...  WB did not make the play-offs that year.

Sorry guys Chip graduated in 98'....  95'-96' was his sophmore year... He started at qb all 3 years....  They won that game and stopped us from coming in second in district to Lee.... They actually beat the Gary Thomas Central Team and Northshore back to back which were the two and three teams in district...  WB did not make the play-offs that year.

hello, pay attention! I know Chip graduated in 1998, that would have been the 1997 football season,(his senior year) in which they beat Central 30-20 and made it all the way to the 5A D-2 quarterfinals and got beat by Alief Hastings. They made the playoffs the 1996 football season (class of 1997) his junior year, and got beat by Aldine Nimitz 22-8 in the first round. They did NOT make the playoffs the 1998 football season(class of 1999) as a result of going 3-7 overall and 2-3 in district. Their wins that year were against Houston Booker T. Washington, Baytown Sterling, and Central 28-27.  ;DBy the way, the 1997 football season, WB lost to North Shore 28-6.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder