*Beaumont Bowl Game 2..Central vs. West Brook Predictions??*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

West Brook will have to score more TD's and even than Central can win....ya know how?? they have a kicking game but ill take brook by 2

it will be equal playing conditions which means the best team wins...either way both these teams should still be top(1st & 2nd) big high schools in the area

This will be a good game. I dont see WB losing to Central. Dont expect to see the same off. louis may start in this game so the sky is the limit. Centrals defense needs a litte work to many missed tackels against lee. offensive line also needs alitte work if we see the same defense from WB long night for central. GO BRUINS!!!!

It's going to be a good game. All those weapons are nothing if they are not unleached. You gotta turn them loose. I felt like our coaches did better than lee stopping our offense. That two back back field. Both weapons standing on each si de of Fobbs. What is the purpose of this set. Someone please explain to me what is this set supose to accomplish. Fobbs has a good arm. Why not use it. Back the defense up. Then run the ball. keep the defense honest. We can't do this against Tha Brook. We gotta open it up. We've got the weapons. we gotta use them. There's no reason for our OC not to be able to utilize this awsome offense. I know there's capable OC,s licking there chops to have this talented unit. I'm not saying our OC is not capable. I just feel it's time to prove it. Just a reminder, last year we went up 14 0 on West Brook. before the half. Hall could have put the game away by his self. There was noway that corner could guard him one on one. Our OC ran that hitch twice. Both times Hall out ran the defense for 6. Then its was as if his play calling had a melt down. We will need all cylinders to win this game. Like Forest Gump Say," thats all I got to say" ;D

Last year Central went up 14-0.  Hall ran a 7 yard out, broke a tackle and ran up the sideline for a score.  The other touchdown came when Central faked a punt and threw to the tightend who got run down inside the 5 and the Jag runningback punched it in.  After that WB defense put you guys on lock, just like they did the year before when your QB went for an 80 yarder.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder