*Beaumont Bowl Game 2..Central vs. West Brook Predictions??*

KFDM COOP

I realy dont' care about history at this point in time.  I'm talking about now.  I've seen both teams and I believe they are pretty evenly talented.  If we win, then you can throw your history lesson out the window.  All I have to say is step on the field! ;D ;D

Any time you have a rivalry game, history plays a part in the discussion. WB wins NOW.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soulja, dude you cool as h---. After all that badgering you held together. They can say history,pass three years, Ozen taking some of the talent, what ever. None of that will be worth da da, tommorow night. It's gonna be settled on the field. Best two teams in Beaumont head up. May the best team win. I could say Central's gonna win, but I really don't know. I could predict a score. But, come on I don't know and no one on this thread really knows. Now if Brook does win, I'll be surprised. That's only because i have so much confidence in does Jags. I think we got our swaggle this year. This will be settled By 11:00 tommorow night. Can't wait to read the Central WestBrook after game thread.

you are right Solja....100%, and even more truth.....West Brook should not be forced to play these two 4a teams like they are.......The only way this gets stopped is for West Brook to keep winning........then BISD 'BIGS' will get tired of big brother beating up on little brother......just like growing up at home.......it was alway ok for 'little brother'(Ozen,Central) to beat up 'big brother'(WB), but when 'big brother'(WB) turned around and laid it on little brother(Ozen, Central)......... momma and daddy (BISD) get upset.....lol

WOW, it's like you were reading my mind!

Records and talent are out of the window in a rilvary....  It is time for the kids and the coaches to show who is the better program THIS year.  The kids at Central have something to prove so I am rooting for my Jags....  But a WB win won't surprise me!!!    Jaguar for life J.....  A..... G....... UARS!!  s :Ding the anthem!!!  :D

gimme a break.....you have nothing in response to that comment except to bring up the size of the school...is that the best you can do? but you are right...we shouldn't and we won't lose to a "4A" school, especially Central!. Hey, you started it!

Won't lose to a 4a team, huh?  Ok, if Central pulls it out, be on here to eat all the crow I decide to feed  you, ok?  ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder