• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest WBFan09

WELL I UNFORTUNATELY SAW THEM PLAY

if we play the same team i saw next week i pick West Brook by 30

both teams did really bad

there had to have been about at least 8 fumbles (not turnovers) in the game...Centrals OL needs major work if they want to face any type of good defenses. the center couldnt get a snap off. Centrals D was average at best...i was very UNimpressed

Guest WBFan09

Central by 3

I think home field advantage should be brought back, play it at the home team's stadium. ***exception--ozen***

the bond issue has building a BISD stadium so home field advantage wont be a factor for too much longer even if they do change it

Well i saw WB play and i was very unimpressed, Jags by 7.

which half of the game did you see......cause the first half WB did'nt do much. The second half, they made some adjustments and were able to put some points on the board. I would be super suprised if Central were to beat WB next week. But good luck to the Jags, anyway.....they're gonna need it!

Man it really don't matter, we can predict who's going to win. The best team will win. How can you look at two different teams Ozen and Lee, and determine which one of these squads are a better measuring stick than the other. Lee I'm sure would have no problem with Ozen. How many points did WB score on Ozen? That's not going to matter next week. It's going to be Central against Brook. The predictions not going to even matter. May the best team win.

Guest WBFan09

Man it really don't matter, we can predict who's going to win. The best team will win. How can you look at two different teams Ozen and Lee, and determine which one of these squads are a better measuring stick than the other. Lee I'm sure would have no problem with Ozen. How many points did WB score on Ozen? That's not going to matter next week. It's going to be Central against Brook. The predictions not going to even matter. May the best team win.

Ozen and Lee play two completely diffrent type of games...i agree bcjag im just gonna hope both teams improve in order to help the game not seem so long

I saw both games.  Brook had their problems too last night.  It will be a good game because hopefully, the fields will be dry.  Central has the same weapons that Brook has.  And for whoever said that from what that saw from central, brook by 30, that's just nonsense.  That Brook team I saw last night honestly would lose to Central.  Not by a blowout though.  Yall D-Line will keep yall in the game.

Come on bmtsoulja1 we were at both games together. U honestly think jags can beat brook lee was movin the ball until the running back got hurt, hurt himself because jags defense needs alot of work missed tackels! Offense needs to be on the same page as the qb. WB had its problems to. WB will bring their A game hope them jags do. BROOK BY 17. GO BROOK!!!!!!!;-)

we can sit here till we're blue in the face trying to determine who might win. the team that makes the fewest mistakes and plays four-quarter football is gonna win, because they are both loaded with talent and speed. In my opinion, (and it's just my opinion) WB will win this game based simply on the fact that they are better coached with a much more experienced coaching staff. Again, that's just my opinion.

this will be an interesting game. Both teams have many explosive players.I believe preparations during the week and adjustment by the coaches during the game will be key. Whoever wins that  battle will win the game. Both squards have excellent speed an talent at almost every position. The winner of this game should be the favorite to .win thier district

Come on bmtsoulja1 we were at both games together. U honestly think jags can beat brook lee was movin the ball until the running back got hurt, hurt himself because jags defense needs alot of work missed tackels! Offense needs to be on the same page as the qb. WB had its problems to. WB will bring their A game hope them jags do. BROOK BY 17. GO BROOK!!!!!!!;-)

With your pen, paper, and cell phone scouting?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

If WB resolves thier turnover problems, then I like Brook by a few. If not, could be a long night for WB. I think Central is capable of being a great team. If they were in 21-5A I would bet on them to make the playoffs. This Friday I like WB 28 - 24!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder