HJ vs Anahuac final.

HJ won 12-7.

Nick McCown (#82) with 2 INT's 1 in first quarter and one in last quarter, game saving.

Deshotel (#1) to Villiasan* #5  in a wide open touchdown pass to start off some scoring.

Another touchdown for HJ was Trey Burrell (#3) off a busted play, but turned on the speed in went up the sidelines for 6.

Defense for HJ held Anahuac under 10 yards in 1st half but allowed over 100 in the 2nd half.

Anahuac scored off a 10-20 yard dump to a person in the back of the endzone in 2nd half.

If i read the program right i think that HJ is a pretty young team.  I think they start 5 sophmores ( 2 on D, 3 on O) and 10 Juniors (5 on D and 5 on O).  They are also putting in both a new defense and a new offense. They should get better as the season goes on.

Blade_65, don't start the coulda, shoulda, woulda stuff. HJ won end of story. Yes you are right about the way they scored but that's how it goes.. If you saw the game you know it is as much as the coaches fault as the players.. Yes the player had a mental lock up and came off the field but with all the coaches in the field, coaches in the both, some one should have seen that and called a time out.. Hang in there, the team will get better.. ;)

Blade_65, don't start the coulda, shoulda, woulda stuff. HJ won end of story. Yes you are right about the way they scored but that's how it goes.. If you saw the game you know it is as much as the coaches fault as the players.. Yes the player had a mental lock up and came off the field but with all the coaches in the field, coaches in the both, some one should have seen that and called a time out.. Hang in there, the team will get better.. ;)

yea, we had a failure in receiving the coverage on the touchdown scored by the panthers. the whole secondary was confused including me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder