Name that High School QB???

jake94

I can't think of the name of a QB that was the best local option QB I can remember from this area. He played for LC-M I think the last time they went to the playoffs. What is his name? Whoever answers this please also post another one for someone else to answer! This will be fun and make us put our thinking caps on. Is it Friday yet? LOL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already know the answer but, someone name the southpaw for Nederland when they went to the all the way to the Semi-Finals in 2001.

Jeff Hopper was correct scooter and bmtsoulja. The answer to the ring's question is Wiliam Delage.

Here's one. Name the southpaw QB for Nederland when Troy Sumrall was the RB and the Dogs were beaten in the playoffs by Jacksonville.

Jeff Hopper was correct scooter and bmtsoulja. The answer to the ring's question is Wiliam Delage.

Here's one. Name the southpaw QB for Nederland when Troy Sumrall was the RB and the Dogs were beaten in the playoffs by Jacksonville.

Havard????  hold on, whicj lost?  when J'Ville had Richard Whitaker?

jeremy havard is correct. yes, i believe that they did have richard whitaker that year. Nederland lost Sumrall in that game after 3 plays. Still led going into 4th quarter, but had a punt hit Aubrey Brisendine in the back that turned the game.

Next question... Who was the PN-G QB that started after Dustin Long graduated?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder