your hs team

It seems like Jasper has had more success with the spread than anything else, but over the years we've run it, there have been a ton of fumbles, too. If we're gonna compete for the playoffs in a very good 21-3A district, that problem has to be fixed...

Guest 87CRU79

It all depends on the personel I would have.

If I had a mobile QB, shifty RB, and a good core group of WR's, I would run the spread. But if I had a bruiser RB and some hogs on the line, I would run out of the multiple sets.

On the 3A level, definitely spread.  Take your two best athletes and put them at QB and RB and then take your next fastest kid and try and isolate him.  At that point you're just saying my athletes are better than your athletes.  And if it's true, you'll win a lot of games.

The counter would fit. I would run it to keep defenses honest. With the speed we are fielding it would create problems for the opposing dc for sure.Oh and the line has got to be handling there blocking assignments, but I think we could pull it off with our speed. Stowers I hope you are listening.

what would your ideal offense be?

My ideal offense? Easy, one that scores everytime they touch the ball. Wishbone, wingT, spread, I, pro set, run and shoot, run and gun......... don't matter how, just score.

It's kinda like golf. You top your drive, shank your aproach shot, chilidip your chip shot, then skull your next chip shot but it hits the flagstick and drops in for a par. You don't see that on the scorecard, just the number 4 for par. The scoreboard says it all.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder