Dan Crenshaw

TxHoops

12 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Every time I hear this guy, I am more and more impressed (Crenshaw, not Maher).  I wonder if he’s not dramatic enough for the national scale, because he tends to stick to facts and reason.   

Appreciate the post, because I’ve seen little of this guy.   He is impressive.   Very.  First, it takes cahones to go on Maher’s show.  Then his responses seemed to stun Maher somewhat.   My take, he’s got a bright future ahead of him, be it in politics or whatever endeavor he might pursue.

When anyone asks someone a question and the person they asked behind their full answer, if that answer is interrupted and changed to another topic or a different angle to the same question, then the person who asked is not happy with the answer........ so why ask? 
Does that make sense?

5 hours ago, Hagar said:

Appreciate the post, because I’ve seen little of this guy.   He is impressive.   Very.  First, it takes cahones to go on Maher’s show.  Then his responses seemed to stun Maher somewhat.   My take, he’s got a bright future ahead of him, be it in politics or whatever endeavor he might pursue.

There are some pretty funny videos out there about how he abused Maher.  I chose to post the one where everyone can figure that out for themselves.  I will say that I believe Maher will have him back on.  I think he enjoys having intelligent folks on his show, even if they disagree fundamentally.   And Crenshaw is obviously exceedingly intelligent.  I love his matter of fact, Joe Friday-like (Showing age here) delivery.  Like I said, I’ve been a fan of his for some time and every time I hear him, I become a bigger one. 

• 2 weeks later...