what teams in 4A and 3A will be undefeated going into district play

Guest TravelingBandsman

Last year, in our 3 pre-district games we only won one of them. This is mainly because the game against West Orange-Stark, the opposing team was just that much better than us at the time. We beat Nacogdoches fairly, and then Friendswood was almost very equal. However, we were playing them on their home turf and so it was slightly shifted in their favor. I foresee a push for an undefeated season.

I definately dont' think Central.  The team isnt' consistant enough for my likeing.  Dont' know which Central will show up.  The only 3a team in this area that can do it is WO-S.  In 4a, it's not gonna happen.  You have great teams, but just like another poster said, WAY to competitive.

Yes i remember that game,one of the hardest hitting games i have ever seen.As far as this year we should be alot better have the numbers as far as returning starters back,something like 8-9 starters back.The kids have responded back very well to the new coaching staff,will look like the old Bay City teams we are use to seeing.Good luck to you guys against Dayton see you in Pearland. ;D

You too, man. I circle the Bay City game on my calendar every year. Too bad it's not in the Dome every year anymore. Those games felt bigger. That 53-35 game was one of the most fun games I've ever watched. Neither team was a world beater, but there sure were some spectacular plays. I think it means a lot to our guys to be able to hang with a program with such a tradition of excellence in a larger school division.

I definately dont' think Central.  The team isnt' consistant enough for my likeing.  Dont' know which Central will show up.  The only 3a team in this area that can do it is WO-S.  In 4a, it's not gonna happen.  You have great teams, but just like another poster said, WAY to competitive.

soulja,i think the jags can beat lee,(again)with what you and i know about them. i don't see them losing to sterling again.i still say that was one of those "if played 10 times central wins 9" games. brook would be the question mark. i still say secondary is suspect with a questionable passing game. i think central's defense can slow down the running game(150-175 on the ground for brook.)central by 1  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder