Best Pitcher's for Next Years Season in SETX?

Guest BobcatBeliever

Wow...what's all the Vietch bashing......he didn't do a bad job catching....he IS human after all....and a great kid to go along with it....ease up.

I called a couple of WOS games and he does a good job behind the plate, but catching Sparks curves and slurves will make a good catcher look bad. I thought this thread was for Pitching ?

Woods @ PNG

Meeks @ BC

Stanley @ Ned

I am impressed with the Martin kid out in Deweyville, I got to watch him from the field and with a little refinment (take him to Sam) he could be a monster in 2A next season.

LCM will be inexperienced but that wont stop Griff and Stevenson from building another playoff team.

Lumberton has some pretty good pitchers coming back next year. The one that sticks out in my mind is Bryce DeJohn he only pitched one game this year and it was a shutout but he has pottential and he will be really good next year and the year after

Aaron Treece, Josh Rodgers, & Taylor Monse from HJ-all three have thrown well this year. Monse is 3-0 as a varsity starter with one no decision after playing most of the year on JV. Rodgers threw two no-hitters on JV this year, one a perfect game, and Treece has been a consistant starter all season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hulmeyolmu
    Newest Member
    hulmeyolmu