Dayton vs WO-S Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said on paper dayton WINS agnest a very very young mustang team.12  starters  back 24 lettermen  oh  wow love to be on that coaching staff i think dayton is a very very well coached team super fans. i am just hopeing we  can stay in the park with you guys

Boy has this thread gotten off topic....   :o

However...

Waffle House is a "manly man" place to meet!

Having a delicious pecan waffle in the company of setxsports fans (after watching the Broncos stampede the Mustangs) would be just "AWEsome".

The game is about 48 hours away!!!

My magic "mathematical mojo" is foreseeing the Broncos pull away in the 2nd half.

Look for Cody to get close to 400 yards of offense (rushing and passing).

I wonder when the last time someone got 400 yards against the Mustangs. I know it can happen but it seems like it has been a long time since a team has gotten 400 yards much less one player.

I wonder when the last time someone got 400 yards against the Mustangs. I know it can happen but it seems like it has been a long time since a team has gotten 400 yards much less one player.

Has it ever? What was the total yardage for Wimberley in 05? Or Ennis in 00?

after watching wos vs vidor scrimmage last sat i saw that wos' offense moved the ball pretty good and their defense started slow but then they picked it up it dont matter how young they are they will still pull this game off and win this its just the atmosphere in orange i know i played the last 2 years on varsity and my little brother is the starting center this year as a junior i was at a lot of their practices and they werent easy and after that vidor scrimmage, wos WILL be ready and if they aren't then oh well so it dont matter how young you are its how u play together as a team and all the coaches have been helping them out A LOT.

after watching wos vs vidor scrimmage last sat i saw that wos' offense moved the ball pretty good and their defense started slow but then they picked it up it dont matter how young they are they will still pull this game off and win this its just the atmosphere in orange i know i played the last 2 years on varsity and my little brother is the starting center this year as a junior i was at a lot of their practices and they werent easy and after that vidor scrimmage, wos WILL be ready and if they aren't then oh well so it dont matter how young you are its how u play together as a team and all the coaches have been helping them out A LOT.

Good post, that's what it's all about.

Hopefully it will be a little cloudy with no rain. We seem to be getting what I call "heat lightning" in the afternoons but not much rain. The rain we are getting is in the morning time or right after lunch. Not enough to have any affect on field conditions.

sounds good. I don't mind when the field is wet, but when I turns into a mud pit... :'( :'(

Unless Coop calls in some drastic weather I don't think we're going to have a mudpit. Which means we get to see the speed on both teams.

Guest TravelingBandsman

This will be the first game I won't be at for 4 years. It's weird not being with the band. I will definitely try following it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn