Dayton vs WO-S Week 0 Predictions?

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bridge City Card

Any game in week 0 is hard to predict. Early. It will be tough to beat them at home. WOS has always been in tip top shape early where other teams were tired by the 4th Q. Then again playcliing could hurt wos as well.

WO-S will be the underdog this year, but that doesn't bother them.  How WO-S offense does will determine this game.  WO-S will always be solid on defense.  Dayton is a very good 4A program.  You simply can't beat them every year, they are too good for that.  Should be an interesting game.

No way Dayton beats WO-S, with DPG in the backfield and Dennis at the receiver.  Too much talent for Dayton defense to handle.  WO-S by 2 TD's.  Garrett has 150+ rushing yards with 2 TD's, Dennis over a 100 yard receiving easy game for WO-S.

Won't be easy for either team. that's a fact. by the way...we are fairly talented as well.

Dayton by 10.

Dayton in a tight one. Based on the past in close games it often comes down to the kicking game which is usually an area that WO-S struggles in. Dayton usually has a good kicking game on kickoffs, PAT's, FG's and punts. So, I will go with Dayton by 4! Should be a great game though and would not shock me either way it went.

Being the first game the O for both teams could be slugish.I'm looking for a low scoring game.Home field gives wo-s the edge they will need.It's early yet so I reserve the right to change my mind befor game day. ;D

Or during the game for that matter.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder