Dayton vs WO-S Week 0 Predictions?

I remember last year a little ole 3A school beat Dayton at their place. First game on their Turf to. I'll say WOS by 6

Nobody in Dayton views them that way.  ;)

I think it will be the same type game as last year except with dayton pulling away at the end. An off. with a few bugs in it will effect WOS just as it did dayton last year.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree wo-s is VERY YOUNG (BUT) if dayton cant stop the running back at west orange  and the speed at WR it might be a long night dont you agree but still a close game

There is no reason to think that this year D won't be able to hold them. When you are talking about good athletes, shutting them down is almost impossible. We will be able to slow them down enough to win by 2 td's.

There is no reason to think that this year D won't be able to hold them. When you are talking about good athletes, shutting them down is almost impossible. We will be able to slow them down enough to win by 2 td's.

No reason? Well, I suppose there was no reason they shouldn't have held us last year. For that matter, the WO-S D might even keep Dayton from scoring two TDs, then, like they have in both previous meetings. Our top offensive player from the game last year is back and better, so I'm expecting him to be reasonably productive. I think this game will be close could go either way, but I'm certainly not going to put up any bulletin board material like you have.

Let's review again, just like we had to do with some of you West Orange people last year.  You are talking about the last two previous meetings before the 2006 season, which were scrimmages, right?  2004 Dayton beat up on WO-S in the first scrimmage, Dayton scored 28 to West Orange's 14.  2005 scrimmage, Dayton and West Orange tied 14-14 in their game scrimmage.  2006 West Orange took us to the woodshed.  They had 3 big plays and that put the nail in the coffin.  So there it is, a run down for the past 3 years of Dayton and West Orange.  Please try and remember so we do not have to go through this again with you all that are drinking the blue kool-aid.

No reason? Well, I suppose there was no reason they shouldn't have held us last year. For that matter, the WO-S D might even keep Dayton from scoring two TDs, then, like they have in both previous meetings. Our top offensive player from the game last year is back and better, so I'm expecting him to be reasonably productive. I think this game will be close could go either way, but I'm certainly not going to put up any bulletin board material like you have.

YOUR RIGHT THERE. WE HAVE BEEN PRETTY BAD.  :D NOT MUCH LONGER THOUGH SO YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH! POINT I WAS MAKING IS THAT WOS IS A 3A SCHOOL, YOU SHOULD WIN BUT YOU DIDN'T. AND MAY NOT THIS YEAR. :D

YOUR RIGHT THERE. WE HAVE BEEN PRETTY BAD.  :D NOT MUCH LONGER THOUGH SO YOU'LL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH! POINT I WAS MAKING IS THAT WOS IS A 3A SCHOOL, YOU SHOULD WIN BUT YOU DIDN'T. AND MAY NOT THIS YEAR. :D

I think that post is an insult more towards WOS than anybody. There are far worse things in HS football than losing to WOS (humm, humm 1-9). Everyone knows they bring year after year.

Let's review again, just like we had to do with some of you West Orange people last year.  You are talking about the last two previous meetings before the 2006 season, which were scrimmages, right?  2004 Dayton beat up on WO-S in the first scrimmage, Dayton scored 28 to West Orange's 14.  2005 scrimmage, Dayton and West Orange tied 14-14 in their game scrimmage.  2006 West Orange took us to the woodshed.  They had 3 big plays and that put the nail in the coffin.  So there it is, a run down for the past 3 years of Dayton and West Orange.  Please try and remember so we do not have to go through this again with you all that are drinking the blue kool-aid.

Sorry, you're assuming incorrectly. I'm talking about the two actual games - last year and in the playoffs in the late 90s. I didn't say the last few years. I didn't mention scrimmages.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I'm thinking Dayton is ready for this game. I definitely don't forget our defeat last year and am pulling for a Dayton victory this time.

People think that this may be WO-S's down year.   This will be a good game, but for some reason, I believe Dayton will pull it off by a touchdown.  WO-S defense will be there but how will the offense look?  Dayton's will show up!

i'm rolling with my boy soulja on this one. maybe less than 7.

I think the big difference in this year's game versus last is the experience of the big QB, he was a soph last year and their offense didn't develop until later in the year.  I think Dayton will have too much depth for WOS although the two schools have similar athletes.

I think the big difference in this year's game versus last is the experience of the big QB, he was a soph last year and their offense didn't develop until later in the year.  I think Dayton will have too much depth for WOS although the two schools have similar athletes.

True...Cody didn't play QB at all in this game so ... it will be a different look if nothing else...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder