BC overrated?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This trash talking from bearbacker09 is getting out of hand ! I think her post should be monitored. :twisted:

Big difference in trash talk and bragging rights. Congrats to the Bears, you certainly earned Orange County Bragging Rights. Good luck to the Cards and the Bears the rest of the way.

Where is Bigred tonight. My bet is he will blame this one on the umpires. That is always a good excuse. But the enrollment thing sounds like it could be him. But really I thought BC would win. Hats off to LCM. Clearly the best team if you beat Angelle with your number two. If you get a chance to come to Nederland tommorrow night we could use the support.

Well ya want me you got me.................No that is not me citing enrollment numbers, although it was probably your fantasy that it was, so you could try to have even more meaningless ammo against me......3amagic.....Nice try...........The bears just flat out played better than BC..............Did they smack them around................NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like swampdude said 9 free passes is gonna kill ya..............It was pretty evenly matched I thought from the stats. I think maybe LCM had a better game plan. I do not quite understand leaving Angelle in that long myself, but I am not making the decisions. Both teams should do well in the playoffs, we will see how far they go..............Congrats to all...........except for the BC haters aint got nothing for ya.

Well guess what Ole faithful go blow your geyser somewhere else cause no wants to hear it. If your a BC hater then move on to another thread or another forum or hey another board for all that matter. Hit the road Jack.........................Jackleg.......that is.

both teams played a great game.... but excuses like the difference in students, angelles finger, umpires....they are all worthless....if the number of students matters then that means we (LCM) dont stand a chance against half the teams we beat. . and umpires are always a problem. thats always an excuse...just admitt, we won, played harder and better. "we're for real" :D

People wonder why no one roots for mlc. When you do have a good team you talk smack about everyone else's. We all know what happens when you lose. Its either shut the park down or try and run Griff off. Our defense got exposed last night. That plus good pitching will beat you 99 out of 100 times.

I think that both teams are better today from having played each other last night. I would love to see both teams bring a state title to Southeast Texas, and I feel like both a great shot at it. Bridge City is definitely NOT overrated and of the two teams i think they have a better chance to win state. If LCM can get past Brenham, they should be the favorites in 4A. Good Luck to both schools and I just hope i can make it to a few playoff games!!

Easy now bigredmachine not everyone from lcm talks smack, just like theres that handful of BC supporters that dont run there mouths either BUT YET theres still those that do... every school has fans/players/parents that are like that, surely this isnt new to you.... is it?

I agree with 2bagger. Both LC-M and BC have a very good baseball team as well as an established program. I am sure that Coach Griff and Coach Bryant have things they need to correct with their team to make them very competitive during the playoffs. I wish both teams well in the playoffs.

No one roots for "mlc"? are u kidding me? i dont know what mlc team u have been watching, but there is always a packed house...but its ok, bc no one roots for us. and as far as talking smack about everyone else's team, we just talk smack back to people who think they want some and try to run their mouths. but i have nothing against BC, they are a great team and have a great chance at a title...Good Luck to BC

Yeah uhhhhhhhhhh pngpride......................ever heard of grammar classes............check into it.....................Look BC got beat,,,,,,,,,if we would have been in 4a PNG would not have went to the playoffs so you better be happy we weren't...........................

bigred

One or two kids get on here and run their mouth a little and you bash their whole community. Then a confused young person from over here mouths off and then you tell us we were lucky you aren't in our district.

Comon man. Chill out and have some sort of decency about you and try taking some of the things that these kids say with a grain of salt.

Do you actually think that I am serious???? I think the one that needs chillin is you.............I might mess with a community so what its a joke fella..............If your community means that much to you then your a little too stressed. Man who is taking things literally me oorrrrrrrrr you.............. think about it. Most people on here who know my posts know not to take me to literal anyway. I do not discriminate against any community...........everyone is fair game.........ITS FOR FUN .........................

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder