WILL LCM BREAK THE SCHOOL RECORD WITH A WIN FRIDAY VS VIDOR

LCM should take this one. This will be the second District Champ in a row to go undefeated during district play as Nederland went 12-0 last year.

I was thinking this is pretty interesting stat but just realized that BC hasn't lost a district game in 2 years. It might be three as I can't remember that far. Does any other district have a champ undefeated in the last 2 years?

LCM should take this one. This will be the second District Champ in a row to go undefeated during district play as Nederland went 12-0 last year.

I was thinking this is pretty interesting stat but just realized that BC hasn't lost a district game in 2 years. It might be three as I can't remember that far. Does any other district have a champ undefeated in the last 2 years?

BC girls have gone FOUR years without a District loss!

I know the Boys are very proud of the streak, but they are really focused on the playoffs and want to keep the MOJO going.......so no let up tonight at all, Look for Ehlert to start on the bump.....only pitcher you will probably not see is Dugas who threw over 4inn. Tuesday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder