1. 1. Who will have the best

• EC
    • DEWEVILLE
    • BUNA
    • WARREN
    • KOUNTZE
    • ANAHUAC
    • HARDIN

I Have to Say i Was at The Warren and Kountze game..and i don't think warrens 2nd Group played in the 2nd Half i saw Big Kenny Granger Under Center Just about the Whole game...It was a Tight game 12-6 at the Half...

uhh..im from warren & i played in that game..i should know..next time when u say sumthin just bite ur tongue ::):P

I Have to Say i Was at The Warren and Kountze game..and i don't think warrens 2nd Group played in the 2nd Half i saw Big Kenny Granger Under Center Just about the Whole game...It was a Tight game 12-6 at the Half...

The final was 19-3 so the halftime score couldn't have been 12-6,McBee did play some of the second half and broke off several pretty good runs.Warrens "D"will be there strength this year.Not sure if they will be one of the top but they won't be bad.

The final was 19-3 so the halftime score couldn't have been 12-6,McBee did play some of the second half and broke off several pretty good runs.Warrens "D"will be there strength this year.Not sure if they will be one of the top but they won't be bad.

amen 2 that brother!!

How many starting seniors did Warren lose last year?? on each side of the ball

I think they lost 4 off the defense, but they will actually still be solid on that side of the ball.On the offensive side it may be tougher.They lost a lot of skill players and a real good center.QB-Granger,RB-Esway,WR-West,Word and Mitchell,TE-Rawls,Center-Evans.Ramsey does a good job but he will have his work cut out for him on that side of the ball.

I think they lost 4 off the defense, but they will actually still be solid on that side of the ball.On the offensive side it may be tougher.They lost a lot of skill players and a real good center.QB-Granger,RB-Esway,WR-West,Word and Mitchell,TE-Rawls,Center-Evans.Ramsey does a good job but he will have his work cut out for him on that side of the ball.

but they got mcbee at QB, morris at RB, young, nash, & martin at WR, the other word at TE, & not for sure who will be at center, but they have plenty of lineman to fill that position.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, You have to be kiddin right. It does matter where you play, it effects your mindset before and during the game. Yea Buna beat us and they might have with there 2nds in after the half and thats good for them, but it does matter wheather you play home or away!

But Buna's 2nds were in after the half

warren will be a big threat on the d line. they have returning starters like outside linebacker travis mcbee, lb's brody parker & brazos morris, fs brandon young, & d lineman kody knighton, travis swanson, & robert hullet..so watch out for this team

Who?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder