"Look Boss, da plane, da plane!"

Enjoy your stay on Fantasy Island.  ;D

Yea, I wiil. R u paying

http://www.fantasyislandresort.com/us/index.html

Yea, I wiil. R u paying

http://www.fantasyislandresort.com/us/index.html

ha thats pretty funny.

heres my theory

EC-hired a good DC, shall be good with trammel there leader back.

Kountze-lots of starters back better back it up!

Anahuac-had fast corners, they lost a good d-lineman #51

warren-has #14 back, big d-line!

hardin-does more talkin while there getting the crap knocked out of them..they still talk =/

buna-lots of starters back.

d-ville-loaded an d-line and linebackers, still workin on the secondary.

warren will be a big threat on the d line. they have returning starters like outside linebacker travis mcbee, lb's brody parker & brazos morris, fs brandon young, & d lineman kody knighton, travis swanson, & robert hullet..so watch out for this team

Guest BLEEDORANGEANDBLACK

warren is kinda overlooked in the defense department.i know last year they put some hard hits on their opponents.we'll see what happens this year.heard that they are stronger and faster.

huh, thats not bad but dosent look like a haas

You don't have to be the strongest guy in the weight room to be a hoss.McBee probably should be a safety but playing at A 2-A school he plays outside linebacker.Don't be fooled ,this kid will bring it with the best of em.He will also play QB for the Warriors so he may have to take a few plays off on one side of the ball or the other.Pretty good speed and very good nose for the ball.

Guest Tha Unit

I like your team spirit, however, until you can beat the "best team" in the District, EC then EC is the best team.

I cant wait until October 26th, should be a great game and Rivalry

All my years in High School, we play East Chambers in the rain or it rains the day before. Since this game is in October i betcha it rains

I dont wont this game to be played in the rain or a wet field from day before, I like to see a Cool dry game on this day

Guest JGLB55

You don't have to be the strongest guy in the weight room to be a hoss.McBee probably should be a safety but playing at A 2-A school he plays outside linebacker.Don't be fooled ,this kid will bring it with the best of em.He will also play QB for the Warriors so he may have to take a few plays off on one side of the ball or the other.Pretty good speed and very good nose for the ball.

I hear you, thats how you can loose by underestimating.

Guest tudah08

Anahuac has this in the bag....with a new coach and a good mind set they'll make it to playoff. Because they have quick corners and that deoir mcneil carring the ball there going to have a great season

Anahuac best D. No i dont think so Its Dewiville EC Kountze Or Buna before i choose Anahuac

are you sure about kountze? didnt they get like 6th in their district? no kountze has no D. it will be EC, Buna, Warren, D-Ville, Anahuac, Kountze, & Hardin

Kountze held warren to 19 points..if it would of been played at kountze it would of been alot more closer...

no king u r totally wrong..it doesnt matter where sum1 plays..wow kountze held warren at 19..the main reason was because they put in the the 2nd string team after the half ..the running back marc esway was out & they put in a sophmore & the QB kinney granger was out & they put in mcbee..if they would have left everyone in there they would have reached 30 pts no doubt.

no king u r totally wrong..it doesnt matter where sum1 plays..wow kountze held warren at 19..the main reason was because they put in the the 2nd string team after the half ..the running back marc esway was out & they put in a sophmore & the QB kinney granger was out & they put in mcbee..if they would have left everyone in there they would have reached 30 pts no doubt.

Dude, You have to be kiddin right. It does matter where you play, it effects your mindset before and during the game. Yea Buna beat us and they might have with there 2nds in after the half and thats good for them, but it does matter wheather you play home or away!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Will probably be released by the Democrats come September.  Sound familiar?
    • Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
    • He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
  • Topics