How good will Silsbee be in 07?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Silsbee is going to Almost as Good as Last Year..The only thing that is going to be hard to replace is there inside Presence they had in Terrance Jones..They have a Star in the Rising in PG Shannon Robinson.Also they have good Shooters that can hit the 3...I look for them to Take 1st or 2nd in their District along with H-J..

I have watched Silsbee several times this summer and they are gonna be very good.They will look like they are playing in a mirror when they play HJ because they both have the same kinda atheletes and will really get after it on defense.I think HJ is gonna be a little deeper from what I've seen but these 2 games are gonna be fun to watch.These 2 will be heavy favorites to play for the 21-3a title.

I gotta say they are Verry Deep...This Silsbee Team can Really Go and They have a couple of Shooters..They beat Kountze Tonight By 8..Devin Bray Got kicked out of the game for almost getting in a fight..But I still think Kountze will come on Top vs Silsbee come Season as long as They keep the players that should be in the game in...

Guest ST4life

I gotta say they are Verry Deep...This Silsbee Team can Really Go and They have a couple of Shooters..They beat Kountze Tonight By 8..Devin Bray Got kicked out of the game for almost getting in a fight..But I still think Kountze will come on Top vs Silsbee come Season as long as They keep the players that should be in the game in...

Kountze will beat Silsbee in the regular season becuase silsbee will still be in the playoffs in football leaving there star basketball players playing football if they are not in the playoffs Silsbee will beat Kountze

Well I kno alot of Silsbees Basketball players and most of them don't Play Football and for u to say they will be kountze is Ridiculous...They Beat Kountze in Summer League but From what i saw Devin Bray another Kid Really were Beating them by thereselfs that until They kicked Devin out for almost getting in a Fight..believe Joubert Will have them Ready come HOop season i say they Beat silsbee by 15...

Guest airitout123

B.S. PLAYS SILSBEE IN THERE LAST SUMMER GAME,SO FANS GO WATCH THE TEAMS THAT ARE GOING 2 WIN THEY DIST.

What you be saying?

Relax, it summer league.  But the game will be worth watching, summer league or not.  BS has a really good team and so does Silsbee.  BS's team is what they will have during the season. The Silsbee team will get much much better especially when the coach gets involved. 

Guest tigersvoice

Summer ball is summer ball!  It doesn't mean squat.  If you are basing the coming season on the results that you see this summer you are misguided.  When the season rolls around and then the teams get into district play - well, strange things happen and that's why they play the games.  You are not going to have any basketball of any significance until November.  Chill!

Guest ST4life

You Should be Ashame to say that Kountze won't be Able to play with Anybody in SoutheastTexas...Thats Just a Dumb Statement...You guys say the Same thing About Kountze Every Year we Lose Great Talent and We Reload with More Talent... ;D

Every time Kountze plays Silsbee the tiger's have most of there talent still playing in the playoffs in football so how is that game even a game

Silsbee has the talent to beat Kountze how bout we let them play at the end of the season instead of the first part

I see silsbee going undefeated this year with a 14314-0 record beating everyone by 45432958 points...... they dont even play that many games but there that gooood....St4life will also become president because he is sooo smart and nobody is as smart as him..  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

o and they will win the state.. with ease

rub-a-dub they arent just going to win state with ease they are going to be WORLD CHAMPIONS  of all sports! Might as well call them the Silsbee Globetrotters!  ;D ;D ;D and they will go undefeated by winning every game by 902948590538 points! Thats bout right!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder