How good will Silsbee be in 07?

Guest ST4life

TO BAD YALL COULDNT DO IT MORE THAN ONCE! HAHA anyways lets get back to the subjecT "HOW GOOD WILL SILSBEE BE IN 07" and i got an answer....NOT AS GOOD AS SILSBEE!  ;D ;D put that in your pipe and smoke it!

The only thing that is getting smoked this year is HJ

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

well it sure is terrible that HJ is still carrying around the hardware from the state game that we won and silsbee didnt...and we did beat them to get there??????

to bad that is going to be the last time you get hardware you might want to bring that home with you so you can clean the dust off of it because its going to get old just like your comebacks 8)

I think Silsbee will be just as good as last year. I think ST4life is stating that if, last year, all the players were on the court, Silsbee would have beaten Kountze. Maybe so, it would have been nice to see so this would not have gotten started. Silsbee and HJ had three wars of a game, good games. Silsbee mite have been just a little bit better on talent, but HJ got lucky when it counted, and got the hardware. Can't wait till next year. Go Tigers!!!

I think Silsbee will be just as good as last year. I think ST4life is stating that if, last year, all the players were on the court, Silsbee would have beaten Kountze. Maybe so, it would have been nice to see so this would not have gotten started. Silsbee and HJ had three wars of a game, good games. Silsbee mite have been just a little bit better on talent, but HJ got lucky when it counted, and got the hardware. Can't wait till next year. Go Tigers!!!

Got lucky?????

The better TEAM won in Huntsville!!!  Silsbee has better athletes from top to bottom.  HJ kids have more heart and they are better basketball players.  And HJ definately has a huge edge in coaching from top to bottom. 

Guest ST4life

Got lucky?????

The better TEAM won in Huntsville!!!  Silsbee has better athletes from top to bottom.  HJ kids have more heart and they are better basketball players.  And HJ definately has a huge edge in coaching from top to bottom. 

well this year HJ will not have even half the talent as Silsbee in the point guard or height division so i think it wont even come down to the coaches HJ is going to lose and they got lucky last year when it came down to it

well this year HJ will not have even half the talent as Silsbee in the point guard or height division so i think it wont even come down to the coaches HJ is going to lose and they got lucky last year when it came down to it

hj will no doubt be just as strong if not better in the point guard spot. and HJ may not be as tall but height can be overcome with fundamentals which hj gets taught very well

Guest ST4life

Yes HJ will make the playoffs, but I believe Silsbee will win district this year

seems like you are the only person that has a good head on them cause everyone else does not give Silsbee a chance everyone else thinks HJ is unbeatable to bad Silsbee beat them and they will again

Guest ST4life

HJ will make the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!

what about Silsbee can they to make the playoffs or will they be last in district like evryone is acting like I think Silsbee's varsity would lose to HJ's freshman team cause they are awsome please Silsbee as a shoot give it up its cool that you like HJ better i just hope you dont say that HJ will make the playoffs in the football forum

what about Silsbee can they to make the playoffs or will they be last in district like evryone is acting like I think Silsbee's varsity would lose to HJ's freshman team cause they are awsome please Silsbee as a shoot give it up its cool that you like HJ better i just hope you dont say that HJ will make the playoffs in the football forum

hhaha good one man! i just hope that you dont say that silsbee will make it to the playoffs in the baseball forum to....and the golf......and the basketball.....and tennis...and what ever other sport we will play yall in....heck probably even in the academic scores  ;D

ST you are the kirbyvilleballa of the basketball board.  Give it a rest with the nonsense.  Both squads will make the playoffs.  Let's get the football season over with before this really gets going.  I know Travis just wants the football team to do well.

hhaha good one man! i just hope that you dont say that silsbee will make it to the playoffs in the baseball forum to....and the golf......and the basketball.....and tennis...and what ever other sport we will play yall in....heck probably even in the academic scores  ;D

haha

Guest ST4life

haha

Im sure that HJ can do it all they are the best and saying that Silsbee will not make the playoffs is like saying HJ will win state again which is a very slim chance.

I have a question im sure you all can help me with im not trying to be smartellic but i thought silsbee lost all their big guys and quite a bit of there guards(did they lose the guy that was all Region all tournament team?). Did they? im just asking cause i dont know. 

Guest tigersvoice

Sunshine, thanks for the question.  Silsbee lost some quality players, to be sure.  The strength of the Silsbee team of 2006-07 was that everyone knew their role - including those off the bench.  They had great team concept and execution.  For this season the Tigers have some good players but it is yet to be seen how they gel as a team.  Coach Williams believes in the TEAM concept and there will not be a BIG STAR at Silsbee. 

From watching JV and Freshman last year there might be some "Self Proclaimed Hotshots" there - that won't last long.  Silsbee will be the same as in years passed - well coached in their roles, some good athletes, and unpredictable as usual. 

Sunshine, thanks for the question.  Silsbee lost some quality players, to be sure.  The strength of the Silsbee team of 2006-07 was that everyone knew their role - including those off the bench.  They had great team concept and execution.  For this season the Tigers have some good players but it is yet to be seen how they gel as a team.  Coach Williams believes in the TEAM concept and there will not be a BIG STAR at Silsbee. 

From watching JV and Freshman last year there might be some "Self Proclaimed Hotshots" there - that won't last long.  Silsbee will be the same as in years passed - well coached in their roles, some good athletes, and unpredictable as usual. 

so in your opinion how good will they be compared to last year, tigersvoice?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Starting pitching has been shaky the last few weeks due to some injuries outside of Hagen Smith.  He goes tomorrow, so y’all should be fine 
    • Manchin may get it but any mention of the radical left that wanted to get rid of the filibuster and end almost 220 years of history because the Democrats are mad?  The House and Senate are obviously different legislative bodies with entirely different election processes and rules for a reason. The House can vote on laws with a simple majority vote. The Senate put rules in place that it would make it much tougher to pass laws. Laws should be difficult to pass. The Senate is often the holdup of the right and left. It takes 60 votes to break the filibuster so any law will almost certainly require agreement at least in part, from opposing sides of an issue. Because they can’t get laws passed, the radical left is like a baby having a tantrum and wants to change over 200 years of history and make it potentially ridiculously easy to pass laws. I have seen current poll maps and it is possible for the Republicans to sweep into complete power in November but by the tiniest margin. That would possibly mean that a single vote margin in both houses could enact what you might call the radical right laws. There would be nothing that the Democrats could do to stop any legislation whatsoever if the left (they are all radical, minus Manchin) got their filibuster rule changed.  That is where the current filibuster comes into play as any new law would require several Democrats to agree with the majority Republicans and vice versa.  Do you want the potential for your radical right to have free rein as the radical left wants by killing the filibuster or is the radical left just as (if not more) dangerous? Let’s see if we have a history in this area? Oh yeah, the Democrats changed the rules in the Senate to allow federal judges to not have to overcome the filibuster. Obama was not getting his federal judge nominations passed and being angry, they changed the rules instead of nominating more moderate justices. They were warned that it would come back to bite them. They didn’t care and chose the nuclear option to change the rules. Oops! Any guess how Trump got all of his Supreme Court nominees passed against strong Democrat opposition? The Democrats got rid of the filibuster for federal judges after another tantrum   So when you are so worried about the radical right, are you equally concerned in what the radical left is always doing by changing rules and history which were put into place just for situations like we are in? So while Manchin gets it, what about his other 50 colleagues (49 + Harris)?  What concerns you more, Abbott and Paxton or the Democrats who want to make it to where if the Republicans do take over, they can go wild… at least in your mind? 
    • MODS please remove that ISD twitter link! I had no idea it would copy the whole posting. I only highlighted the portion about the venue change. Sorry about that!
    • See why I don't trust my Hogs?
    • Come on dude, don’t take anything away from the kids on the field. If you want to talk uncharacteristic, we made what 3 or 4 errors in game one. Y’all had 2 EARNED runs.  Defense is normally our strong suit. Your ace didn’t strike out a single one of our kids. Like I said also, you did not out hit us in game 1. Hell you barley out hit us in game 2. We had all the uncharacteristic walks. Josh pitched a hell of a game is what made that game what it was.
  • Topics