How good will Silsbee be in 07?

Guest ST4life

Well I kno alot of Silsbees Basketball players and most of them don't Play Football and for u to say they will be kountze is Ridiculous...They Beat Kountze in Summer League but From what i saw Devin Bray another Kid Really were Beating them by thereselfs that until They kicked Devin out for almost getting in a Fight..believe Joubert Will have them Ready come HOop season i say they Beat silsbee by 15...

Then you are stupid cause last year Harper, Ahmad, and others where still playing football when they played kountze last year in basketball

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Silsbee will have a good chance to when district this year. They'll have their starting point guard back Shannon Robinson, they have other great talent coming back out of Mikel Willis an excellent forward, as you all know Donovan Harris is playing this year which he'll be a great factor too. Sedrick Carwright withdrew from the team due to injury in the central scrimmage will be back to hit those threes this year. Brady Byars will be one of the best shooters in the southeast area this year. Avory Thomas their post man will dominte in the paint this year. There also a kid out of thats Dallas suppose to move back to Silsbee this year a junior. 6.4 and a great ball handler he play like a PG and SF put together with that height he will dominate too his name is Corrence Harris. So in my opinion they will do good

I'm going to stick my neck out on this one and HJ will win district.  They have some new folks that are going to fill the gaps.  Having said that, Silsbee is going to have a great team and give HJ all they can handle.  I hope I have the opportunity to see their wars.

Guest ST4life

Well your True about that but Harper and Ahmad wouldn't of made a Difference Silsbee just Wasn't made to Beat Kountze in Basketball they are a Strong Football and Basketball Program but can't play with Kountze on the Wood...

So you are saying that the top player on the Silsbee's team last year Harper would not have made a difference ok well then when Silsbee plays Kountze tell them to put there best player on the bench and then we can see who is better but i guess you will say no and come up with some other lame thing to say please i know and everyone knows that Silsbee can compete with Kountze yall just want to play Silsbee with the good players gone 

Guest ST4life

Last Time i recalled..Silsbee's Best Player on there team was Terrance Jones Last Year then after him was Shannon Robinson..Harper Was Very Good in Football but Basketball wasn't his Best sport...

Harper scored most of the points in some games did he not 8) so he was one of the best players it does not matter cause i know Silsbee would win if they had all of there players

Guest ST4life

Well ST4 Life im just going to say if they couldn't beat H-J probaly wont beat Kountze thats why both those teams have State Championships this past year...

what the crap does HJ have to do with anything HJ could wipe the floor with Kountze. So could Silsbee if they had all of there players but yall never play them when they do 3a and 2a are different just like HJ could not beat Ozen

Yeah Right. H-J didn't want to play Kountze last Year they backed out of the Tour in Fort worth so they wouldn't have to see Kountze..Just Because Silsbee couldn't beat them Doesn't Mean Kountze Can't. I Bet Silsbee wouldn't of beat all 4 of the teams that made it out of Region 3 in 2A... Tatum Arp E.C. and the STate Champs. ;)

Yeah Right. H-J didn't want to play Kountze last Year they backed out of the Tour in Fort worth so they wouldn't have to see Kountze..Just Because Silsbee couldn't beat them Doesn't Mean Kountze Can't. I Bet Silsbee wouldn't of beat all 4 of the teams that made it out of Region 3 in 2A... Tatum Arp E.C. and the STate Champs. ;)

I am sure that is the reason that HJ backed out!!!!!  It is tough to say, but I believe that Hj would have taken Kountze last year!!!!

you guys need to stop  saying who would win and who wouldnt... WHO KNOWS its a basketball game ANYTHING could happen.... i mean i know some teams that are 4a and 5a should blow past us 3a and 2a schools.. but you can sit there and say that it would be a blow out and you know that team would win cause you dont know who would win....ANYBODY can win at anytime

Guest ST4life

you guys need to stop  saying who would win and who wouldnt... WHO KNOWS its a basketball game ANYTHING could happen.... i mean i know some teams that are 4a and 5a should blow past us 3a and 2a schools.. but you can sit there and say that it would be a blow out and you know that team would win cause you dont know who would win....ANYBODY can win at anytime

then why are you always saying HJ can beat Silsbee if you are saying that anybody can win at anytime

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed