Who That

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• You have more faith than some other WOS fansšŸ˜‚
    • Go live in a third world country then get back to me about the word ā€œpoorā€ā€¦..you ll have a different perspective. Ā Your right a kid shouldnā€™t suffer for parents decisions, but thatā€™s the world we live in created by those who donā€™t teach responsibility as well as handicapping by giving handouts. Ā Cause and effect. Ā  Now yes there are people who are hit with some tragic unforeseen circumstances who need help to get back on their feet but thatā€™s different then a habitual irresponsible lifestyleĀ  fema is a totally different animal. Ā And itā€™s actually Ā something Iā€™ve never had to deal withā€¦..so I canā€™t really speak on it but I do know itā€™s a govt agency and most govt agencies are poorly ran. Ā Natural disasters have been part of this earth for a long timeā€¦.way before fema came along and people have managed. said kids get taught by said parents that the govt owes them for their circumstances instead of seeing for what it really is and the lesson that should actually be taken from such a lifeā€¦..ā€Iā€™m not going to be like my parent or parentsā€¦.im going to look at others as examples ā€¦..my teachers, my coaches, any aunts or uncles, relatives etc etc that are successfulā€¦..Iā€™m going to work hard and smart and make good decisions and what bad decisions I do make Iā€™m going to learn from.ā€ Suffering is a great teacher. Ā This earthly place is temporary and many will suffer even the righteous and even children. Life on earth is not fairā€¦.its not a new concept. The good ole race card. Ā Iā€™m not surprised. I feel the same way no matter the color. Ā Whites are just as guilty as any other race. Ā Itā€™s not a race issue itā€™s a culture issue. Ā You have allowed color to guide your thought processā€¦..is that what you were taught. how bout you check out the income of many of those politicians you vote for who care so much about kids. Ā They go in as an every day working citizens then come out millionaires off of shady deals, kickbacks and taxpayers backs. They keep promising yā€™all false promises and you keep falling for itā€¦.bidens been doing it for over 40 years. i just wasted time on this reply because you are not hearing any of itā€¦ā€¦..you want handouts with no accountability. .sorry to the posters who wasted their time reading thisā€¦..it got off topic. Ā 
    • Atascocita vs PearlandĀ  Game 1: Thursday, May 16 @ Deer Park, 7:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 17 @ Deer Park, 7:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 18 @ Deer Park, 6:00 PM (If Needed) Ā  Ā  Ā Deer Park vs Clear SpringsĀ  Game 1: Thursday, May 16 @ Crosby, 6:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 17 @ Crosby, 6:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 18 @ Crosby, 1:00 PM (If Needed) Ā  Hardin-Jefferson Vs. Longview Spring HillĀ  Game 1: Thursday, May 16 @ Lufkin Hudson HS, 6:00 PM Game 2: Friday, May 17 @ Nacogdoches, 6:00 PM Game 3: Saturday, May 18 @ Lufkin HS, TBD (If Needed) Ā 
    • And that was in ā€œdeep blueā€ NJ.Ā 
    • Baseball bat time again. You mentioned two ā€œmentalā€ disorders. That tells me they are made up in someoneā€™s mind. Allowing a male in womenā€™s restrooms and letting them compete in womenā€™s sports makes them feel better about themselves? All they amount to is males who canā€™t hack it in the real world.
  • Topics