*BREAKING NEWS..PAT FISCHER RESIGNS AS DC AT PN-G*

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No suprise here, I believe it was after the LCM game that Burnett went back to the split.  At that point it was just a matter of time before Fischer jumped ship.Dont know much about Fischer, but Burnett is a defensive minded coach and probably couldnt take not being in control. Only suprise here is that Fischer hung around this long.

If MB has anything to do with this, then ill be rather mad.

Just last week i was talking to 2007 Sr. who had the honor of playing under Fischer.

He told me he thought Fischer was the best all around coach at PNG.

Now hes gone.

Ironically that same player also told me Lefort was easyly also one of the best coaches as well.

Hes gone too.

Things are really looking up at PNG!

Teah its house cleaning MB getting rid of anybody that opposes him or does not do what he wants!!!!!!, this is not good!

I don't know any of the coaches that left other than seeing names on a forum. I could really care less since I am not from PN-G.

Thinking about coaches leaving a program, if a coach left any program (forced or voluntary) because he did not agree with the head coach or did not do what the head coach wanted, so what? What is the point of being the head coach if you must keep someone that is not doing what you wish or opposes you?

It doesn't mean that the coach is good, bad or anything else. It just means the captain of the ship wants to go in a certain direction and the seamen don't get to make the call.

he quit right after the seven on seven game at kelly. clint burnett heard fischer and his dad's words and fischers words were " you guys are too intense here" and if thats the case then we dont need him any way... sounds like an awesome coach. we had to much intensity.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder