Hardin Hornets in 2007

i talked to a couple hardin players and they said they are doing pretty good in 7 on 7...quite frankly i am kinda worried, i seen their quarterback work last year and with a year to get stronger and faster and smarter, and the linebacker that was just awesome, i think with a little coaching they will suprise some people this year. no predictions but they will suprise you all this year.

that write up is from The Dayton News...they do a great job of covering Hardin, HD, Dayton, Lib, BH, and a little of Huffmans sports. check out their website. I'm sure they'll do previews of the area teams soon...just keep an eye on the HS sports section

http://www.hcnonline.com/site/news.cfm?brd=1574&nav_sec=72138&nr=1&nostat=1

it will be a great year for the hornets best of luck to them

Not trying to be mean and I wish Hardin the best except when they play EC BUT ..... unless you have some great incoming freshmen players or your coach wasn't putting the best players on the field last season, the 2007 season doesn't look that much brighter for you guys. IMO.

I understand the concept of new coach = new attitude, young players getting stronger, etc. but those apply to several, if not all teams in 24AA.

EC has a new DC and we expect good things with his addition to the coaching staff. Last year's underclassmen are bigger,faster & stronger than they were last year and these kids are the same ones that hung 52 points on Hardin by halftime of last season's contest. Thank God the weather intervened and the game ended at halftime. I was embarrassed for Hardin that night.

Last year's underclassmen are bigger,faster & stronger than they were last year and these kids are the same ones that hung 52 points on Hardin by halftime of last season's contest. Thank God the weather intervened and the game ended at halftime. I was embarrassed for Hardin that night.

ok yes that was a long game but hardin has some outstanding athletes coming up a few nice size bodies so expect alot more from the hornets i think maybe a third place finish

That's what makes HS football so great. Every team is a playoff contender before the season starts.

Like I said, best of luck to the Hornets. I know the sun don't shine on the same dog's arse every day but I'm thinking the Hornets will be under a cloud for another season.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12