Brookeland Job?...Brookeland Hires!

Guest totalsportsprogram

This will be a great job for someone.  Brookeland has been down by their standards recently but that area of east Texas produces some great athletes.  Basketball is THE sport there (no football to contend with).  It will be interesting to see who goes after and gets this.  McCugh is a great guy and a good coach.  The profession will miss him.

Guest DickVitale

Hmmm (thinking)...........I don't know....I need a little more info about the place...No football is VERY ENTICING, I must admit!! ;)

Guest DickVitale

I DEFINITELY don't want that job now!!!  ::) If I would have to play BIG SANDY?? With all that TRADITION? ::) No way, dude!!  Thanks for the heads up.... ;D

Guest DickVitale

No, it will probably be posted on Monday.  A school with NO FOOTBALL? Whoever gets that job will have a job like Roc at Lamar!!! ;D..Coop, who do you think will be the front runners, if there are any? 

Kelly Carter will be recommended for hire at the next board meeting set for Tuesday, July 3rd.

Really????  My sources have told me otherwise.  I will say this.....the name being considered has had a lot of recent success.  If the money is right, it is his job for the taking.  The board will meet Tuesday and see if they can match the money requested. 

Guest DickVitale

Looks like I was a little late for Brookeland! ;D..I should have some news for you guys this week....I really miss SE Texas, though, I must admit!! ;).....

Guest DickVitale

Coop, did they even post the Brookeland job? Just curious...The reason I asked was because they made such a big deal of posting jobs in Houston, before hiring coaches...Man, I am so ready to get after it!....chomping at the bit! Ready for school to start again!  I am even ready to WATCH some Friday night (high school) football! ;D..Can you believe that, coming from ol' Dickie V??  :D Friday night football means Basketball is juuuuuust around the corner!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami