H-D Football....JOE SLACK NEW HC/AD!!!!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank's for the support......i guess. .......GO H-D!!!!!

LEARN RESPECT AND YOU WONT HAVE TO SAY STUFF LIKE THAT. AND SEE IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS, IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT A MOVIE IS GREAT AND YOU GO  AND ITS OK, THEN ITS A LET DOWN, BUT IF THEY SAY ITS OK AND ITS GREAT THEN YOUR EXCITED! THINK ABOUT IT

there aint no way that H-D is gonna beat W-H we have been to the playoffs 3 out of my four highschool years  there is no question that W-H and H-D will be a good game but H-D aint gonna win by 28 if i have anything to do with it.

p.s. if your boys dont like that tell them to do somthing on the field next year instead of giving up like they did last year.

no disrespect but i know we aint givin up ive talked to my teammates and they said they werent gonna give up that they were gonna leave everything on the field and do the best they can well good luck an we cant wait to play yall

oh bout the people from 1A dont go to college to play ball i guess yall didnt here my boi PAT TAYLOR from HD is goin to SAM HOUSTON and the reasond HDboy wasnt on the field last year was cause he was a freshmen but this year hes most likely to be on varsity so dont go saying stuff unless your 100% sure and i know your gonna be like "well your saying hes mostlikely gonna be on varsity" well guess what its pat taylors lil brother and hes a great football player like his brother so i wouldnt be surprised if he gets on varsity well peace out good luck to the other teams

yea.....he's my brother. and he's not goin there to play.....like he didnt get a scholarship or nuthin,but he's gonna try and walk on. i hope he get's to play though. .......but the only reason i didnt play last year is because they were trying to put all the upperclassen on varsity first so it would be fair......and we only had 11 extra jersey's.......i was a freshman and everthing. even some sophmore's didnt get to play because of the jersey issue. i was trying to get to play with my older brother before he left, because it was more than likely the only time i would ever get to play with him.....but life goes on,lol

LEARN RESPECT AND YOU WONT HAVE TO SAY STUFF LIKE THAT. AND SEE IF YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS, IF SOMEONE TELLS YOU THAT A MOVIE IS GREAT AND YOU GO  AND ITS OK, THEN ITS A LET DOWN, BUT IF THEY SAY ITS OK AND ITS GREAT THEN YOUR EXCITED! THINK ABOUT IT

Reality....do you have to type with the caps on all the time?  I don't know about anyone else, but it makes it harder for me to read with it like that.

Deweyville and Stephenville.  My dad was the AD and Head Football Coach at Deweyville from 1984-1990 and then we moved and I graduated from Stephenville.  I only got to play 1 year of high school ball against HD, but I sure remember watching my older brothers have some battles against them. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder