• Central
    • Dayton
    • LC-M
    • Lumberton
    • Nederland
    • Ozen
    • PN-G
    • Vidor

you have to look at it from all angles here.. i mean their are other sports that help you in football like track and powerlifting. maybe wrestling if your school has a team. but you have to look at it from every way possible. i know the strongest and the fastest dont mean they are the best team but still it counts for soemthing. png's varsity powerlifting went undefeated in everymeet winning as a team. and only two of the guys were seniors. the track team faired well placing 3rd or 4th in every track meet with 3 seniors who rarely showed.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids from PNG are always going to give great effort in everything they do.  That is a quality that you can say about most teams that are in teh triangle.  Talent does not always win, thank God.  There has been many games when Dayton has been out talented on the game field but won the game on heart and determination.

Kids from PNG are always going to give great effort in everything they do.  That is a quality that you can say about most teams that are in teh triangle.  Talent does not always win, thank God.  There has been many games when Dayton has been out talented on the game field but won the game on heart and determination.

your right setexfan.. heart is something you cant measure. and thats something alot of teams rely on... especially us at png this year. but we also have alot of grit pure power and speed.

Personally, I don't understand it that much. You obviously have to be more talented in some ways than the other team. Maybe not in speed but you can outpower that with strength, or opposite. Possibly the other team may have speed or strength, but you have more mental ability than them, and know the right plays to run at what time. In some ways, i guess I somewhat understand being out talented because ur talking about in all categories.

Guest LCM Volleyball

Everyday this Summer for the first time in years all our players have been up there working hard. I will be shocked if we don't make the playoffs this year.

I am new at this I have been reading all of your opinons. Everyone points out Mosely is gone and he was one in A million all NED fans loved him and well they should have. I watched Ned Vs. Central last year central was more of A one man show ned. I dont recall his name but im pretty sure he is gone. Talant wise Central &Ozan(still a magnet)should have more than mid county by sheer numbers.    :

I agree olddog, Their QB was a great one and we will see him on the tube soon playing at Kyle feild.  But just like Mosley they are not here anymore.  Now it comes down to seeing just how good our coaching staffs are.  Ned going to the spread and the rest of the district making up for their stars leaving also.  Some like Lumberton and LCM have good talent coming back.  And yes you are correct, when you dont have a go to guy or guy's the game changes.  In this district its anyones year, there is so much talent and good coaching staffs that anyone of the district teams could suprise you.

Guest LCM Volleyball

Central could win this District, they have the speed and talent to beat Dayton or anyone. We're going to give it a shot as well.

NO way Ned will be fighting with Dayton for the top spot lol maybe fighting for 5th or 6th. Ned  consecutive playoff appearance's will end this year!

[/quote

]Keep thinking that everyone, I've heard the same thing the last 10 years and we keep getting in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics