Buy, Sell or Trade

knightrider

4 wheeler for sale

2004 polaris 600 twin 4 wheel drive with lift and 27 inch mudlites, call 936-258-1957.  $3500 obo

also 1994 Chevy z71 with 350, magnaflow exhaust and transmission being rebuilt, I think its done now.  extended cab and 3/4 ton rear suspension.  $4000.   truck is blue and silver, and runs well.  4wd works well, will also have new drive shaft.   

« Last Edit: Today at 02:39:29 PM by knightrider » 

• 3 weeks later...

Thompson Omega 50 Cal 4Sale. This gun is a cpl of yrs old, in excellent shape and a proven killer. It is a 'In-line' Black Composite stock with a stainless barrel, has a 3x12 BSA sitting on it. Also have some Pryro and bullets. Gave 399 for it @ BPS will take 250. If interested pm here.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Duck Hunts

If anyone is interested, a friend of mine is booking duck hunts out in El Campo. Here is the information he sent me:

Hey guys,

I’m looking for some duck hunters for opening weekend of duck season, November 3rd & 4th.  The outfitter that I’m guiding for in El Campo had a large corporate group push back to the second weekend of the season so the first weekend is pretty much open.  The hunts are $150 per man and usually less for kids.  If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can give you more information.

Thanks,

Paul Fowler

281-797-9148

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any bowhunters looking for a nice lease near Junction?  I have one spot.   Would make 6th hunter on 1000 acres on the Llano river.   Lots of game.

Wish I had the time to travel that far. I usually make a trip to a day lease or guided ranch just about as far but I can't find the time to justify the money for a regular lease that far away.

How much if I can find someone and how many hunters, family included, etc.?

I only have one spot(family hunts on your limit)     One trophy, one cull , three doe, one exotic(axis,sika mouflon or auodad), tons of turkey/pigs.   It's $2200/year.

I'm not on the bowhunter site.   

I sure wish that I could swing it. I have been hunting with my bow a bit more in the last few years. I only got one javelina with it last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder