BRIDGE CITY vs. JASPER POLL...REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP..AT LAMAR

BRIDGE CITY vs. JASPER POLL...REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

135 members have voted

1. 1. BRIDGE CITY vs. JASPER POLL...REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

• BRIDGE CITY
    • JASPER

yea well its also too close for jasper to stop expos.........jasper already proved their dominance over BC and BC may get 1 from jasper but not both.........jasper in 3

Dominance?  Both games BC had the lead, both games close, I expect nothing but the same in the playoffs.  BC in 3 very close games.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been saying since feb that 2 teams from this district would be playing for the right to go to Round Rock.  Man i love it when im right ;D  Great year by both teams congrats to both clubs.  But gotta pull for the ole home town.  Maybe the cards can finally get that gold medal this year.  Also a big shoutout to my old coach Coach Young for advancing to the Region Finals again. 

BC started out the season with the Coach regretfully saying the Cards would be lucky to even compete in the District.  He was right, at that point in time; however, after the shock of the heavy graduation this team slowly but surely pulled themselves up by their bootstraps.

What you see today is a confident, quick-maturing, group of sound individuals of all HS ages meshing into a potent unit.

As good as Jasper is I will not at all be surprised that this upstart bunch from BC with 9 playoff games now under their belt will squeeze Jasper out and BC will return to Austin for an incredible-- 3rd time in a row.

It sounds like you think Jasper hasn't had to prove themselves yet, they've been playing in the playoffs as well. And as for confidence, Jasper beat a good Hudson team 18-1 and  BC twice. So I'm thinking Jasper definently has the uperhand in confidence.

Guest whoopin stick

First off congrats to both Jasper and Bridge City for an outstanding year.  Everyone knows you can't count the chicks before the eggs hatch.  The past is the past and the games coming this week are what both teams are looking forward to.  Either way it goes an outstanding baseball team is headed to Austin, TX. to hopefully bring back the gold to southeast Texas.  Predictions?  Why?  Just go and support your team and wish them the best.

Has the BC Student fan section gotten any better since the district championship game in BC. Not trying to be offensive or anything just wondering.

To Ballfan:  I think you may not have noticed but the BC High School youth were standing around having given up their seats to older people.  The girls were playing a scrimmage game with Barbers Hill and many fans were over there at BH also.

When we play at Lamar's stadium where there is plenty of room to seat people you will see the displayed enthusiasm of the BC student body.

Sorry Jasper folks have to drive 35 minutes longer than the BC folks; this is the only stadium big enough to seat BC & Jasper followers this time of year.

Guest fridaynightlights

What a year for District 21-3A!!!!!

They battled it out for the right to go to Austin in basketball with Silsbee and HJ and now they battle it out for the right to go in baseball with Jasper and BC!!!!

That speaks very highly of this district!

Guest BC boy 17

It sounds like you think Jasper hasn't had to prove themselves yet, they've been playing in the playoffs as well. And as for confidence, Jasper beat a good Hudson team 18-1 and  BC twice. So I'm thinking Jasper definently has the uperhand in confidence.

Im gonna have to say BC has the upperhand in confidence.......they just beat a Carthage team that hadnt lost a game all year. The BC team is also about as pumped up as you can get......they are have tons of FUN playing baseball right now and they are playing some of the best baseball they have been playing all year. So BC takes the series in 2

Guest Bulldog

Looks like BC is peaking at the right time...BC wins this series and the State Chapionship...

Jasper first......I promise you they give all they have.......should be a great series.

Jasper first......I promise you they give all they have.......should be a great series.

BULLDOG3 JUST DONT FORGET WHEN THEY TOOK WHAT WAS THE CARDINALS DONT LOSE THATN MENTAL EDGE YOU HAD THEN JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE A LITTLE CLOSER, THEYVE BEATEN US TWICE SO YOU CANT SHOW ANY MERCY THIS SERIES!!!  ;)

Jasper has 3 solid pitchers.  How deep do you have to be?  3 has been plenty thus far and was the first two times they met.  Stringer is awesome no doubt, but Reagen and crew are more than capable.

Make that at least 4 solid pitchers for Jasper....  Too bad we can pitch only one at a time.  ;)

I could be wrong but I think it goes 3 games. Whoever throws the least number of pitches between Reagan and Stringer in Game 1, that team goes to Austin after winning Game 3.

Both teams are very good, IMO the best 2 teams in our area in any classification, they can hit, play defense and pitch.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317