135 members have voted

1. 1. BRIDGE CITY vs. JASPER POLL...REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

• BRIDGE CITY
    • JASPER

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think anyone dominates here...I think BC will win just for the simple fact it is hard to beat a good team three time..the whole series will be good..Im pullin for BC simply because i have been playin these guys since pony baseball and pop warner football...Get em cards..

I dont think anyone dominates here...I think BC will win just for the simple fact it is hard to beat a good team three time..the whole series will be good..Im pullin for BC simply because i have been playin these guys since pony baseball and pop warner football...Get em cards..

so now it will be said that it will be hard to beat a good team four times in a row ;D

I could be wrong but I think it goes 3 games. Whoever throws the least number of pitches between Reagan and Stringer in Game 1, that team goes to Austin after winning Game 3.

then that be Jasper because Reagan definitely threw fewer pitches.  ;)

I don't know about that Reagan threw a lot pitches in those 3 innings, but you are probably right.  BC didn't come to the plate to draw walks against him.

I might be wrong, but I don't think they will sacrifice Reagan again, he was getiing hit pretty good.  My money says he stays at short.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder