1. 1. BRIDGE CITY vs. JASPER POLL...REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP

• BRIDGE CITY
    • JASPER

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ballfan

Has the BC Student fan section gotten any better since the district championship game in BC. Not trying to be offensive or anything just wondering.

The 2 best teams in Region 3 meet, you couldn't ask for more.

Jasper is very good, so is Bridge City. We know for sure Jasper and BC will meet 4 teams this year, for Jasper to advance they would have to beat BC 4 times in 5 games, if they do it, they deserve it.

A point I have made too. I just don't see Jasper being able to do that even though they are a great team. I have watched BC grow very quickly and become not only a great team but a confident team that isn't going to stop now. BC in 2 because my boys Stringer and Meeks will get the job done.

BC started out the season with the Coach regretfully saying the Cards would be lucky to even compete in the District.  He was right, at that point in time; however, after the shock of the heavy graduation this team slowly but surely pulled themselves up by their bootstraps.

What you see today is a confident, quick-maturing, group of sound individuals of all HS ages meshing into a potent unit.

As good as Jasper is I will not at all be surprised that this upstart bunch from BC with 9 playoff games now under their belt will squeeze Jasper out and BC will return to Austin for an incredible-- 3rd time in a row.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317