ALL-SETX TEAM NOMINATIONS..TEAM RELEASED LATER TODAY!

Dont worry buddy, you'll be taken care of on the OL team but you deserve to be on any team put together. Without a doubt one of the most important Cardinals there is.

Meeks does deserve to be on this team. Game 2's are very important and in the playoffs Phillip has won now 3 in a row. You got my vote.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bulldog

I would have to nominate Tucker Muckleroy from Buna. He had a great season & was the only pitcher from this area to be selected for the THSBCA Allstar Team.

well the other area pitchers like schooling and Stringer had people like rocky and Dishon on there team who deserved it a little more doesn't mean no one else was good enough...

Tucker Muckleroy also gets my vote!!!!!  What a year !!! Too bad he didn't get the respect (as a pitcher) he deserved in his previous ball seasons. Way to go Muck......good luck and have fun in Round Rock on the All Star Team !!!!!  8)

Thanks for the support!!! 

Guest coachhooker

chance sievers 10-3 on the year, hit over 500 district mvp 25-1a

TJ Kahla hit over 550 lead team in hitting and rbi's  1st team all-district

both from High Island

I think Raggett, Gardiner and Lott from Ozen had a very good year. Very good ballplayers that don't get enough notoriety because of their team's lack of winning.

Raggett  Avg .406  HR 2  RBI 13  SB 12  Errors 1  1st Team All District  OF  22-4A

Gardiner  Avg .386  HR 1  RBI 15        1st Team All District  SS  22-4A

Lott    Avg. .300  HR 3  RBI  21    1st Team All District Utility (P, 1st) 22-4A

Guest fred1

Pitcher- Jeff Stringer, Matt Hicks

Outfield- CF..Dishon

Infield- SS..Matt Hicks, 2B..Troy Bolton

Catcher- Casey Jackson

.......... ;D ;D

Pitcher - Jeff Stringer

Outfield - CF  Dishon

Infield - 3b Joe Robertson

Braeden Riley (SS) from Woodville  -->  .488 BA, 29 Runs, 31 RBI, 8 HR, 6 3B, 6 2B, 6 K, 12 BB, 13 SB,    fielding % of .943

Reese Winters (P) from Woodville -->  84.2 IP, 31 hits, 161 K's, 42 BB, 29 Runs, 5 ER's, 9 CG, 7 Shut outs, 11 wins, 3 loss,  .35 ERA

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder