Pitcher Of The Year?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bulldog

I don't think you can "hands down" anyone for pitcher of the year...There are several out there with very impressive stats...You've got two alone just @ BH.  ;D

True.

Guest BC boy 17

i definally wouldnt want to be the one to make the decision on whos the pitcher of the year. I havent seen every pitcher that would be considered for the award pitch, but from the ones i have seen, i would have to go with stringer from BC.

Pitcher of the year is between Stringer and Reagan!!

The pitcher that keeps it's team in the longest should get it!!

Agree!!! Reagan may end up MVP for his district and Pitcher of the Year. I think Jasper has the better shot next week playing Hudson.

The only thing that matters in pitcher of the year is W's and L's. It dosen't matter how good their stuff is or how many people they strike out or what level they play(2a, 3a, 4a, 5a). Just wins and losses. Look at those and then decide. A great pitcher just knows how to win. So all you Reagan and Muck skeptics might want to check out their records. Those kids just know how to win!!!

The only thing that matters in pitcher of the year is W's and L's. It dosen't matter how good their stuff is or how many people they strike out or what level they play(2a, 3a, 4a, 5a). Just wins and losses. Look at those and then decide. A great pitcher just knows how to win. So all you Reagan and Muck skeptics might want to check out their records. Those kids just know how to win!!!

I would have to disagree with this statement.. Nolan Ryan pitched for 27 years ending with 327 wins and 292 losses. This works out to be an average of 12 wins and 11 losses per year.. Some games your team just doesn't give you the run support you need for a win in a well pitched game...

I would have to disagree with this statement.. Nolan Ryan pitched for 27 years ending with 327 wins and 292 losses. This works out to be an average of 12 wins and 11 losses per year.. Some games your team just doesn't give you the run support you need for a win in a well pitched game...

And how many of those years did he win the Cy Young as pitcher of the year. If you will look I said the only thing that matters for PITCHER OF THE YEAR is W's and L's. There are alot of great pitchers in this area, but this thread is not Good Pitchers in the Area, it is Pitcher of the Year.

Guest BC boy 17

Carthage is not in consideration for this, so it doesn't matter.

No i havent seen the lefty from Carthage ant ddr, but Red1 is right when he said that Carthage isnt considered for this. I have heard he is pretty good though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder