***PLAYER OF THE WEEK---APRIL 10-15***Landon Womack

LCM's Landon Womack

This kid showed his skills against two major district teams this week.

PNG and Nederland

PNG: 3 for 4 at the plate with the go ahead 2 run HR. And showed why he was nominated on this site as all area 1st Baseman, I'm still shaking my head about some of the plays this kid made on defense.

Nederland: Starting Pitcher: Shutout Nederland for 4 1/3 innings with 7K's, came off the mound with a 4-0 lead and went 4 for 4 at the plate with 2 doubles.

Great Week

Both are very deserving and good numbers. Plus they are the only team (I think) that won both games this past week. So I guess it has to be between them. Both are very good at what they do and have helped their team out in several ways.

Good Luck to both of them!!!!!!

They were about the same as last week. Let me check a post from the game and I will get them for you. The only thing with him is this week they played LCM and he was 0-4. Last week he had 2 good games. This week only one. Womack had 2 very good games. It should go to Womack.

Womack had a super week. Nobody should be able to beat him this week....HANDS DOWN, but you never know :lol:

The post that had his numbers in it is gone. So I will go from memory, I was at the game,

6 innings

1 unearned run(on a past ball)

9 K's

0 walks

3-5 1b, 2b, 2b

4 RBI's

3 runners picked off, 1st base

---------------------------------------

I think he had 3 runners picked off last week also, (if not 2 for sure)

Womack was 1-3 with a HR and a walk against PNG.

Paper says 4-4 against Nederland, others say 3-4. I am not sure which AB was in question but worst case is 4-7 other would be 5-8.

I need my stat man to fill in here with some numbers???????

Because all of this is by memory..........and it is getting old.

LCM's Landon Womack

This kid showed his skills against two major district teams this week.

PNG and Nederland

PNG: 3 for 4 at the plate with the go ahead 2 run HR. And showed why he was nominated on this site as all area 1st Baseman' date=' I'm still shaking my head about some of the plays this kid made on defense.

Nederland: Starting Pitcher: Shutout Nederland for 4 1/3 innings with 7K's, came off the mound with a 4-0 lead and went 4 for 4 at the plate with 2 doubles.

Great Week[/quote']

So this is not true?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder