****WALT MANGAN GETS HF JOB****

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey aggie do you ever have anything positive to say are do you just get on here to complain and whine all the time. i got an idea get behind your team or move.

I was positive to the kids,they are great,it is the powers that be that have there head so far up their A---- they can not see the students. The kids are not being served as they should.You Must be one of the board members being mentioned. The truth hurts. If Walt does not have the support of the entire board this will be tuff for him.Someone always looking over his shouder. Look at the damage one board member has done in the last few years by taken care of family.

i did not agree with the last choice , but am willing to give this guy a chance, maybe he can come in and hire some good coaches and restore hf football again, it will be hard but if the kids are willing to work -- maybe

Guest JimmieSilas

So how is life in H-F after one week with the new guy? You know all this talk about whether the choice was good or bad, right or wrong really has no bearing! The decision was made now what? Anybody else jumping ship? Good luck Walt give your old roomy a call sometime if you read this.

Guest BLADE

I WOULD BE FIRED UP ABOUT SOFTBALL IF MY FOOTBALL RECORD WAS 4-16.  I WILL GIVE HIM TWO YEARS AT THE MOST IF HE IS A GOOD POLITICIAN.  TARVER AND WALKER BOTH ASKED FOR FACILITY IMPROVEMENTS WHILE THEY WERE HERE AND ALL THEY EVER GOT WAS A MUCH NEEDED FIELDHOUSE.  HE BETTER GET IT BEFORE NEXT FOOTBALL SEASON IS OVER.

Guest JimmieSilas

Blade:

I will say your an idiot and obviously someone that wasnt huged enough as a kid. Give it a rest!! To be accurate his record was 5-5 in 2005, and 1-9 in 2006 at Kemp which adds up to 6-14. But like I said before DONT LET HIS RECORD AT KEMP FOOL YOU. I promise he can flat out coach. And he is a personal friend so please withhold your negative sarcasm to be fair to him and the kids. How many football games have you won? How many state championships have you coached in?? Dont be bitter because you didnt get the job.

Guest airitout123

Blade:

I will say your an idiot and obviously someone that wasnt huged enough as a kid. Give it a rest!! To be accurate his record was 5-5 in 2005, and 1-9 in 2006 at Kemp which adds up to 6-14. But like I said before DONT LET HIS RECORD AT KEMP FOOL YOU. I promise he can flat out coach. And he is a personal friend so please withhold your negative sarcasm to be fair to him and the kids. How many football games have you won? How many state championships have you coached in?? Dont be bitter because you didnt get the job.

I don't have a dog in this fight but but I do hate ingorant posts myself.  He was responding to the fact that those before him have not been successful at getting improvements made.

As far as the comment about the record, one doesn't have to be a coach to know that a 43% record is not good.  You can sit here all day and talk about what a great coach he is but what we view as success is his record, which isn't good.  To his defense he was hired which indicates he at least interviews well.  I for one would like to see HF successful.  However, the fans have a right to view there feelings on this site and if the 6-14 record comment offends you then find something else to read.

Guest ECBucFan

The botton line in all of this is this: H-F has a new coach, and his name is Walt Mangan. The best thing for EVERYONE to do is give this new man, and the new system he brings 100% support, and a full chance to let it work. Don't let philosophical differences stand in the way of having the absolutly best H-F team possible on the field on Friday nights. H-F has a fine tradition, and a community full of good people. Good things are going to happen! Go Horns!   :)

I think we all can guess who BLADE and JimmieSilas are. One is the old one and one is the new one. If you CARE about the kids at HF drop this stuff. You 2 guys are hurting no one but the players and they deserve BETTER!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder