****WALT MANGAN GETS HF JOB****

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in shock here.....What has happened to the once storied H-F program.....They used to have some excellent athletes......Felman Malveaux and the likes when coach Tarver was there........I always thought that would be a great job......the Kemp guy may be a great guy and coach but you have to look at records and how the community, school, and players will react.......I just went through a hiring where a guy with a 7-14 record was hired and it has flopped.....15 coahces are leaving and the "presence" is not there......the team will be lucky to win one game next year in a program that was  on the upswing.....

Guest Kelly Football

I just thought since Mike Stewart was from this area he would have gotten it???? Another crazy School board sounds like to me.

Guest BLADE

I KNOW THAT COACH WALKER AN COACH BROUSSARD ARE VERY HARD WORKERS AND WERE VERY POPULAR WITH THE KIDS.  WITH WALKER AT CROSBY AND BROUSSARD SURE TO LEAVE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?  THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NOT HAD THE ATHLETES TARVER HAD DURING THE 90'S,BUT THEY HAVE WON GAMES AND BEEN COMPETITIVE.  THEY ALSO MADE THE PLAYOFFS DURING WALKER'S SECOND SEASON LOSING A CLOSE ONE TO BARBER HILL.  WHAT MESSAGE DOES THIS SEND TO THE KIDS? ???

Guest BLADE

HE STARTED AT CROSBY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. NOT SURE WHAT HE'S COACHING. I HEARD THEY ARE HIRING HIM AND HIS WIFE. :'(

Guest BLADE

TIME WILL TELL. THEIR FIRST THREE GAMES WILL BE AGAINST PLAYOFF TEAMS FROM LAST YEAR.  THEN THEY START CONFERENCE PLAY IN THE BIG 8. GOOD LUCK !

Coach Fentress was the DC at Corrigan-Camden.  He is a great coach and a great guy. Bob Seger, if you have any other questions or statements about the future of Corrigan-Camden Athletics please call me. Lets quit making ignorant statements behind a screen name.  

Seven Armstrong

AD/Head Football

Corrigan-Camden

Guest ECBucFan

Yeah.....and he also has Tramain, talk about a blessing!!  Without him, Valastro doesn't beat Hamshire last year for sure.......

Hey, I am trying to help here. I am trying to encourage all at H-F to have optimism. I don't know about this guy, but lets give him a chance. He MIGHT be better than you ever imagined. Best Wishes, H-F. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86