OYBS

i would also like send a big THANKS out to td, brew, and dave for the hard work and long hours this weekend to make these games possible. a lot of people don't realize what all needs to be done especially when the weather is not so good. most people just expect to show up and play. Thanks again!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos from Vidor on the field conditions.  Ya'll did a great job getting that field in good condition after all the rain this weekend. 

I'm also impressed with the overall conditions of that field.  When we came over for the Directors Tourn. it was in pretty bad shape, but TGreen and the other guys over there did a great job on it.

TGreen and his team put on quite a show last night, good job.  Hopefully we'll have something for you if we meet up later in the tourney.

The tournament has been great so far, and I'm sure ther games will get even better as we get deeper into the tournament.

Good luck to Vidor 2 tonight against very tough Orange team.

Orange A wins tonight over vidor 2 with a score of 17-5. great defense again tonight. should be a great game wed night. orange A and vidor 1 at 7:45. orange B also wins tonight. Way to go orange all stars!!! Good Luck to all the all star teams still in it.

just found this site. looking back at other post, i find it funny that when a coach (tgreen) wins he will post it, but when they dont you dont here anything. so let me if i may vidor 17 orange A 9. great game good defense and good hitting and should i say GREAT base running. good luck to the tc and orange A team. to bad we could not play tonight make you wounder. last i checked sour lake and vidor's tournament is still on and when groves field was not in playing shape they moved it to orange. so why cant we move the shetland games.....hmmmm

Guest Orangeboy

just found this site. looking back at other post, i find it funny that when a coach (tgreen) wins he will post it, but when they dont you dont here anything. so let me if i may vidor 17 orange A 9. great game good defense and good hitting and should i say GREAT base running. good luck to the tc and orange A team. to bad we could not play tonight make you wounder. last i checked sour lake and vidor's tournament is still on and when groves field was not in playing shape they moved it to orange. so why cant we move the shetland games.....hmmmm

Probably so Orange can get their pitching staff rested and ready to go. LOL ;D

tchawk....its people like you that foam at the mouth and don't know what you are talking about. first...this is the first time that i have been on this post since we lost to vidor. between work and working on the field and practicing with my team, i have not had time to get on here. congrats to vidor for beating us. coach carter had his team ready to play. vidor has a great team and a great coaching staff. secondly...tchawks....i dont know if you have seen our field or not, but we did good to get in the games we did get in this week with all the rain we have been hit with. we have been busting ours all week long getting the field readyday after day after heavy rains all week. the field has taken a beating. so before you hmmmmm on here, make sure you know whats going on. i am a good guy and would never take anything away from a team that beat us fare and square. coach carter and i know each other and have talked many, many times. vidor played very good ball and we did not. coach carter will vouch that we both have very good teams and it all boils down to who shows up!!!! again...congrats to vidor and coach carter. hopefully we will get another shot at them!!!

Guest Orangeboy

I have seen this done like that for many years now. The winning team usually reports the scores.

tchawks,

If you have a problem with the Orange Shetland Tournament or any problems with the field maintenance, please come see me so we can discuss it.  I do recall having the shetland tourney pushed backed last year in sour lake because of rain.  Anyway, come see me, I'll be the one showing you how to run the bases from third.  Another thing, why would we post a game where we got beat?  I'll be sure to post after the 6pm game if that's o.k. with you? 

Easy now fellas. Remember, it's about the boys not the men. Great job of coaching these boys to both teams. If you are from the golden triangle and play baseball, eventually these boys will play togeather during summer leagues. Parent's, be very careful of your actions and what is said during these games because they may haunt you later. Good luck to all teams.

Great game to Orange and Vidor- Vidor beat us, but the Orange boys played hard.  Season is over and they will soon be on to Fall ball and football- but for now, let's remember what a great season they had in league and All-Stars.  Sometimes it is hard to remember that they are only 5-6 yrs-old!

Great job to all the coaches--it was fun while it lasted!  Thanks for a great season!

Guest Orangeboy

Congrats to Vidor's Shetland team.  The better team won this tourney. My Orange boys looked a lot more relaxed and played a lot better. Best of luck to Vidor at state.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    voodoopriestonline
    Newest Member
    voodoopriestonline