Beaumont United vs WB

United had the most horrible game of the the year.  They missed SEVERAL point blank shots and layups.  They were probably under 25% from the free throw line.  And goodness gracious, the 3 ball refuse to fall.  WB hit every once in a while, but United played good team d, which is why they won.  And made fewer mistakes than Brook.  But the Shewolves will need to work on those free throws and 3 ball.  I don't think they'll be another game when Kirvin and the other tall girl misses that many point blank shots....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• It's common knowledge that this sort of thing happens on ranches.  I'd be willing to bet more people than not in this forum have had to do it.  That said, she's an absolute moron for putting it in a book, period.  The act of killing the dog can be justified, but publicizing it is inexcusable for someone in her position.  I honestly have no clue what she was thinking.
    • There are times when certain things are appropriate, and when they are not.  We can agree to disagree on the appropriateness of star baseball players doing contact football drills in the days leading up the baseball playoffs.  
    • are you suggesting that if the football coach runs spring drills then the kids won't play fall ball without supervision?  Because if not, this argument has no relevance.  One doesn't take the place of the other.  one the AD has control of, the other he just tries to.  
    • I don't think it is overly hyped.. I am seeing less and less multi-sport kids when it can all be prevented.. A coach teaches l loyalty, work ethic, comradery, integrity, perseverance, etc.. to get kids to buy into their program. They talk about brotherhood and doing what is best for their community.... But some mean all of this  just for football... Kids see into this double standard and will quit.. either while on the field or off...  drives me crazy!!  and again... I work with these kids.. they tell me what they think.. so you can agree or disagree.. its their point of view!!
  • Topics