best pitcher in 22-3A

whos the best pitcher in 22-3A  

26 members have voted

1. 1. whos the best pitcher in 22-3A

• brewer
    • parker
    • brovost
    • evans

Brovost or parker. Brewer is as competitive as a 5 year old girl and Has the arm strength to match. I saw evans throw 2 or 3 pitches about 20 feet high before this 73 mph fastball got yanked to the wall. Thank God those boys can play D. Evans needs to stick to the long Jump.

Guest backspin

Before this gets any stupider, on any given night, there are five or six guys that can be the best pitcher in the district. Castleman has been very effective, eventhough he doesn't throw 90. The guy from Coldspring is good (don't know his name), Potetz is good, George is good, Parker and Shoquist are good, Brewer and Evans, Meng has had his moments, Provost is not bad. There are lots of good pitchers, night in and night out, I don't know if there is one dominant stand-out this year.

go-rilla you are dumb, I bet you were a loser in your high-school days! But you are right about Evans, he does not throw hard, his fastball is seriously probably about 73 and if it wasn't for his defense to back him up they would get smoked..

Derk, I cant remember My HS Days (sure they were wonderful). but I remember when I was 4 years old playing t-ball and I could throw harder than you can today.

My  vote is for castleman. anyone who can stay in that crouched pitching stance has got to be a player.

Derki, I've been too hard on all you guys. Please forgive me, I had a bad experience on the mound one year and it scarred me for life. I'll miss you man. Feel the love. Let's all just get along. You are a great competitor and probably better than Evans, plus you pull all the chicks. You are the man.

Derki, I've been too hard on all you guys. Please forgive me, I had a bad experience on the mound one year and it scarred me for life. I'll miss you man. Feel the love. Let's all just get along. You are a great competitor and probably better than Evans, plus you pull all the chicks. You are the man.

hahaha...thats more like it gorilla! hopefully ill see u befor u roll off to 5A

im pretty sure with the looks and skills that evans kid has hes can pull alot more than brewer and his 5 year old pitching arm can. and im prety sure that evans kid won the long jump and got 1st team basketball. and if he had a good receiver coach he would hav prob done better in football to. so ya

im out and im not a read only backspin. so shut up.

Evans would try to blame someone else Brooks in football, Havard in BB,. Bottom line is both of these boys ( Brewer, Evans) are going to get to show their stuff in playoffs, we'll see who is the player. By the way I never made that last post. I think both are players and need to show out next tuesday. or whenever they play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder