Houston fans may get your wish...

Yeah, I've seen some Toronto rumors as well skipping around the net. I just wonder if they aren't bargain shopping. I actually think trading Lidge would be a kindness to him. New environment, new pitching coach, fresh start, all things he probably needs and reacts well to. As long as they trade him as a top tier closer...

Guest Orangeboy

You guys bash Lidge and several years ago you were probably his biggest fans. Sometimes players go through ruts and just have to work out of it. I still think he can work it out, but I think it will be in another town because of fans being on his back everytime he walks a batter, gives up a hit or a run.  Best of luck Brad.

I don't think it will be a big mistake to get rid of Lidge.  We might loose some money on the deal.  But we surely not going to loose any more games.  That was stupid for Garner to put the winning run at the plate after you had a 4 run lead.  How many chances are they going to give him?  He is mentally gone.  He can't get ahead of hitters.  His pitches are getting way too much of the plate.  He just doesn't have it anymore.  Nuff Said !!!!!!!!

Guest WBFan09

i dont care if they trade him as long as they get somethin worth it

good point but if you are going to trade him his stock needs to rise way up

Guest WBFan09

true....but in order for his stock to rise he would need to improve....why trade him if he improves?

The Astros have a complicated bullpen!!! You bring up a great point though go stros. The only way i see them trading him and getting a good trade in return is if they find another solid closer and then Lidge starts pitching a bit better.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder