Woodville 34 Coldspring-Oakhurst 7/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Woodville Eagles set out on their Class 3A, Division I playoff journey as they face the Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojans!  Ty Robinson's Eagles, District 12-3A-I champs, finished the regular season 10-0 and district play at 7-0.  Meanwhile Jim Bird's Trojans, the #4 seed out of District 11-3A-I, finished the regular season 3-7 and district play at 3-3.

The winner of this game will face the winner of Grandview/Rockdale game, which will be played on Saturday at 1.

Eagles fans can join Jordan Wilson and Todd Pounds for all of the action from Abe Martin Stadium in Lufkin beginning with the Eastex Credit Union Pregame Show at 6:45 by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Trojans fan can join Kraig Irwin and Christian Doggett at 7:00 pm by tuning your radio to KETX 92.3 FM or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Woodville Eagle Football on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

Also, follow Coldspring-Oakhurst Football on The Eagle, KETX 92.3 FM and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

Final - Woodville 34 Coldspring 7

Coldspring didn't score until Woodville let them. Scored late in 4th qtr after Woodville took out all their defensive starters which was actually set up by Woodville sending in their 2nd string QB and several other players to go for it on 4th & 5 from their own 36 yd line. It was almost as if they were trying to let CS score.