Lumberton 34 Bridge City 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Lumberton Raiders and Bridge City Cardinals hook up in District 11-4A-I tonight as the season winds to the end.  Chris Babin's Raiders, tied atop 11-4A-I with a 2-0 district mark (4-3 on the season), come off of a 48-11 win over Livingston last Friday.  Meanwhile, Allen DeShazo's Cardinals, 1-6 on the season and 0-2 in district play, come off of a 41-16 loss to Huffman Hargrave.

Join Gary Stelly and John Kimbrough for the action from Larry Ward Stadium in Bridge City beginning at 7 by tuning your radio to AM 1600 KOGT or by clicking the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Greater Orange Area Football on Your Hometown Radio Station, AM 1600 KOGT and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

12 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Ah, two years ago we were undefeated district champs. 

It’s a nightmare I can’t wake up from. 

With your views on teachers/coaches your the nightmare .    Wonder if your kid/kids know your view of teachers.   

1 hour ago, oldman said:

With your views on teachers/coaches your the nightmare .    Wonder if your kid/kids know your view of teachers.   

Your first “your” was correct. The second “your” should have been “you’re.”

I guess the real question is whether you had substandard teaching, or if you’re just not that bright. 

Oh, and the kids are well aware of my realistic and accurate evaluation of the teaching profession. Our family motto is “Those who can, do.... those who can’t, teach.”

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I guess the real question is whether you had substandard teaching, or if you’re just not that bright. 

Oh, and the kids are well aware of my realistic and accurate evaluation of the teaching profession. Our family motto is “Those who can, do.... those who can’t, teach.”

That is the most ignorant and ridiculous quote I’ve ever heard.  Albert Einstein spent most of his career at universities teaching and he was absolutely a doer.  Most high school and college football coaches are ex-college and professional athletes who are now teaching the game to the youth.  

4 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

You actually believe everything you say on here.

That is scary!!!

12 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

What a beatdown. What happened?

I didn’t go to the game... I don’t know. The coach left, team participation is down, we don’t have many (or any) elite athletes on the team, kids didn’t push in the offseason, etc, etc, etc.... last year we had a ton of injuries. This year we don’t have any excuses... it’s pitiful, and Lumberton shelled out JV, too. Sad times. 

5 minutes ago, CardinalBacker said:

I didn’t go to the game... I don’t know. The coach left, team participation is down, we don’t have many (or any) elite athletes on the team, kids didn’t push in the offseason, etc, etc, etc.... last year we had a ton of injuries. This year we don’t have any excuses... it’s pitiful, and Lumberton shelled out JV, too. Sad times. 

Karma for all that bad talk and hate.