Dayton vs Crosby

Cougar14.2

45 minutes ago, Cougtalk said:

I remember everyone thinking I was crazy last year when I said the cougs would drop 60 on the Bronchos. 

This year the cougs will pitch a shutout. 42-0.

best part? We will be using our back-up QB just for fun!

If its any consolation everyone still thinks your crazy !  Hang in their man your to easy !

7 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

Crosby will have to be more than distracted to lose this game. Dayton just does not have the horses to beat the Coogs. It may be close for a half if Crosby is slow out of the gates again, but Code Red pulls away down the stretch.

Judging from some of the things that have gone on at practice so far I doubt Crosby will be distracted. We're 4-0 but NOBODY is patting themselves on that back after those last couple of performances. Dayton probably gets a little help this week if the staff doesn't let Howard. Hopefully Crosby goes to the power run game early and we start beating people into submission in the first half versus waiting until the second half to make these comebacks. Backup qb is getting reps with the 1's so there should be some improvement in play even if Howard doesn't go. Not to mention what Dayton does on the offensive side of the ball is probably the easiest for Crosby to defend in the district other than Lee.

35 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

In honor of LilTex, Dayton = 1st downs keep @ > time possession ......and play better in 1st half, Crosby >% ranking :; but $$$$ are missing (&&&&&) you know what I’m saying

Crosby 42

Dayton 27

Defensive "adjustments" were made this week, new players at new/old positions. Looking at the scouting report there's no reason our starting defense should give up 27 points to Dayton. Crosby is going to eventually have to put a no-doubter together and this is the perfect team to get right on before PNG comes to town next week.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Defensive "adjustments" were made this week, new players at new/old positions. Looking at the scouting report there's no reason our starting defense should give up 27 points to Dayton. Crosby is going to eventually have to put a no-doubter together and this is the perfect team to get right on before PNG comes to town next week.

I don't know why your staff would waste their time on scouting reports or adjustments ? Y'all got this ! Hope the Bronco's don't disappoint you - isn't Crosby rated like 3rd in the state or something.

Giving up 10 sacks in a game is ridiculous.  I'm not sure if the QB is      another Tom Savage or offensive line is just that bad.   If Dayton can keep the turnovers down maybe just maybe it'll be closer than what people predicting.  With that said I'm      going with the underdogs by 3.

52 minutes ago, workbootz said:

Giving up 10 sacks in a game is ridiculous.  I'm not sure if the QB is      another Tom Savage or offensive line is just that bad.   If Dayton can keep the turnovers down maybe just maybe it'll be closer than what people predicting.  With that said I'm      going with the underdogs by 3.

Smh work boots, #10 is putting up the #’s and still got sacked last week 8-9 times, but had 338 passing with 2 tds and rushed for 2 tds. Them boys worked their a$$’s off to score 21 in the forth and just came up short, this is why i limit myself on here, too many wishy washy fans. Friday night then Broncos ain’t got nothing to loose and probably nothing to gain from most of you fans, but hey guess what I’ll be there through it all supporting them and will enjoy more than most if they turn this thang around but will still support if they don’t. This is Bronco 94, peace I’m out.

8 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Smh work boots, #10 is putting up the #’s and still got sacked last week 8-9 times, but had 338 passing with 2 tds and rushed for 2 tds. Them boys worked their a$$’s off to score 21 in the forth and just came up short, this is why i limit myself on here, too many wishy washy fans. Friday night then Broncos ain’t got nothing to loose and probably nothing to gain from most of you fans, but hey guess what I’ll be there through it all supporting them and will enjoy more than most if they turn this thang around but will still support if they don’t. This is Bronco 94, peace I’m out.

Bronco94 come on man, all you talk about are stats, I see what’s wrong with Dayton now to many egos. You have to develop a culture in your program that gets the kids to buy in and sacrifice for the team. That’s when u start to see the wins pile up or as you say turn things around. 

Every week in Crosby you may see kids start a different positions, especially on the defense. 3 different rbs and a stud qb that has terrible #s but has been balling vs high level competition. Strats sometimes distorts the truth but in Daytons case it’s a fact 0-4 . 

6 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

Bronco94 come on man, all you talk about are stats, I see what’s wrong with Dayton now to many egos. You have to develop a culture in your program that gets the kids to buy in and sacrifice for the team. That’s when u start to see the wins pile up or as you say turn things around. 

Every week in Crosby you may see kids start a different positions, especially on the defense. 3 different rbs and a stud qb that has terrible #s but has been balling vs high level competition. Strats sometimes distorts the truth but in Daytons case it’s a fact 0-4 . 

Believe me there has been changes made how you think  Barbers Hill got shut out the second half, don’t be surprised when Dayton pulls out that dub, Friday, wouldn’t want you to go into shock, i will be there supporting either wY

14 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Believe me there has been changes made how you think  Barbers Hill got shut out the second half, don’t be surprised when Dayton pulls out that dub, Friday, wouldn’t want you to go into shock, i will be there supporting either wY

Win or loose stop talking about stats is all I’m saying.  Oh and Crosby is a different type of monster than the hill !!!!! 

42 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

Win or loose stop talking about stats is all I’m saying.  Oh and Crosby is a different type of monster than the hill !!!!! 

Stats are stats, they are what they are. Don’t let them bother you, y’all have a stat guru over there in Crosby but i don’t let it bother me. We will see y’all friday, i hope for an injury free ball game with the Broncos ahead by at least 1 at the final horn.

1 hour ago, CCbigfan said:

Hmm was he talking to you or was he replying to someone who was insulting his son?  He was simply pointing out that a.j. Is not the problem.

A.j. does his job as does the rest of the team. But it takes 100% from the entire team the entire game to win. And we haven’t seen that yet. We usually see 100% from everyone the second half. But maybe this is the week they put it together and if it is. Watch out Crosby because Dayton just might get the w. 

2 hours ago, jayhawk said:

I don't know why your staff would waste their time on scouting reports or adjustments ? Y'all got this ! Hope the Bronco's don't disappoint you - isn't Crosby rated like 3rd in the state or something.

You have to make adjustments, just like Dayton used to at this time of the season during the Stewart years. Every game Crosby plays is pretty much the other team’s Super Bowl. It’s hard to continue to beat teams when everybody circles you on their schedule. I hope the Broncos don’t disappoint either, I want to see Crosby convincingly put away a team playing well. 

Crosby is ranked where the people that rank teams feel we should be. Unlike yours, our kids have actually gone out and won every game despite some adverse conditions. 

31 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

You got a stat phobia ? You talk out  of both sides of your mouth ! you bring up 0/4 then cry about stats. 14.2 is the stat king of SETX haven't heard you  chastise him yet.  The guy is a proud Dad and his son is the QB cut him some slack talking about a fan base full of gloating EGO's.

9 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

You have to make adjustments, just like Dayton used to at this time of the season during the Stewart years. Every game Crosby plays is pretty much the other team’s Super Bowl. It’s hard to continue to beat teams when everybody circles you on their schedule. I hope the Broncos don’t disappoint either, I want to see Crosby convincingly put away a team playing well. 

Crosby is ranked where the people that rank teams feel we should be. Unlike yours, our kids have actually gone out and won every game despite some adverse conditions. 

Still didn't answer my question - don't know why your so worried  about Dayton when your state ranked ? Your Super Bowl should be getting out of the first round - right ?

8 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

. . . and they say I’m delusional? Dayton hasn’t scored over 28 points all season and haven’t held anybody to under 31 points besides Galena Park. 

Tune in Friday night for the stomping Crosby will receive. 

Porter scored 48 in first half. Dayton’s offense played bad. Dayton came out after halftime offense is moving the ball. Defense gets to rest results defense keep porter out of the end zone second half. 

Barbershill scored 31 points before Dayton’s offense showed up. Defense is tired. Dayton’s offense starts clicking and scores 21 points. Results defense keeps barbershill out of the end zone. 

Crosby. Dayton’s offense comes out the gate firing on all cylinders. Gives the defense some rest and what do you know the defense brings a much deserved stomping to the cougars o. 

6 minutes ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

Tune in Friday night for the stomping Crosby will receive. 

Porter scored 48 in first half. Dayton’s offense played bad. Dayton came out after halftime offense is moving the ball. Defense gets to rest results defense keep porter out of the end zone second half. 

Barbershill scored 31 points before Dayton’s offense showed up. Defense is tired. Dayton’s offense starts clicking and scores 21 points. Results defense keeps barbershill out of the end zone. 

Crosby. Dayton’s offense comes out the gate firing on all cylinders. Gives the defense some rest and what do you know the defense brings a much deserved stomping to the cougars o. 

Please don't say Dayton kept Porter out of the end zone after allowing 48 in the first half.  Don't you think they put the 2's and 3's in the second half ?  That's who Dayton kept out of the end zone.  SMH.

And before I get asked. “Have you seen our mighty cougar/ slash football gods play this year”. The answer is no. But I have heard from about 10 people that have and they all say that Crosby is not as good as the Crosby fans say they are. 

I give you they do have the wins to prove it. But once Dayton gets ahold of them this week Crosby will go on a downhill spiral.

5 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Please don't say Dayton kept Porter out of the end zone after allowing 48 in the first half.  Don't you think they put the 2's and 3's in the second half ?  That's who Dayton kept out of the end zone.  SMH.

Porter had starters in until the 4th so yes they did keep porter out of the end zone the second half. Unless their back ups are also their starters. Because it was the same offense in until the 4th. And if they would have stayed in then the defense would have continued to keep them out of the end zone. 

4 minutes ago, Daytonfan9210 said:

And before I get asked. “Have you seen our mighty cougar/ slash football gods play this year”. The answer is no. But I have heard from about 10 people that have and they all say that Crosby is not as good as the Crosby fans say they are. 

I give you they they have the wins to prove it. But once Dayton gets ahold of them this week Crosby will go on a downhill spiral.

Anything can happen.  I'm still shocked Galena Park beat Dayton.  That's just sad.