RELIANT WEEK 0 PREDICTIONS PNG/LaMarque..Ned/Brenham??

Guest Indian Chief

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

the equipment has been purchased and soon to be tested out before it's inaugural broadcast at Reliant. A new day will be dawning.

Awesome

The luck of the draw. We last years pre-season #1 and this years #1. Hey you can't say that we hide from anybody. I hope LaMarque is smaller than last year. Them and Brenham was huge and fast. Oh well, it'll be fun anyway. You never know what can happen..Scalp'em NDNS.

PAM has gotten IT handed to them on the big stage before.  You MCers must have 'Battered Wife Syndrome' to want to see your precious teams get hulled out again @Reliant.  Of course, after losing by 30 points a piece, the battle cry or squeeling from MC will be: "at least we played at Reliant......."

PAM has gotten IT handed to them on the big stage before.  You MCers must have 'Battered Wife Syndrome' to want to see your precious teams get hulled out again @Reliant.  Of course, after losing by 30 points a piece, the battle cry or squeeling from MC will be: "at least we played at Reliant......."

SFA

Met Duriel Harris the other day at Rao's in Beaumont, what a class guy.  Did you play with him?

We didn't actually ask for it this yr.  It was a 2 yr deal when it was set up origionally.  The teams and their opponents were determined a couple yrs ago. 

As usual you ignore things that don't back what your saying.  Eight points is not "hulled out".  And before you start quoting yards, the final score is what determines the game, I've seen teams , and seen Nederland win against teams that had more yards.

I remember just 1 distinct hulled of my Eagles by lil Ned.  Before that, Marler would scrimmage y'all on occation and we were on the telling of them.....

Can't speak for TJ but I know they led the alltime series.

Last time Lincoln played Ned, Suggs and Co. put up 48 points......

Anything else mascot boy???

I remember just 1 distinct hulled of my Eagles by lil Ned.  Before that, Marler would scrimmage y'all on occation and we were on the telling of them.....

Can't speak for TJ but I know they led the alltime series.

Last time Lincoln played Ned, Suggs and Co. put up 48 points......

Anything else mascot boy???

Let it go, there is no more SFA. Ya'll combined all 3 schools and still can't win a championship.  Give me a break. Look at all the playoff wins throughout the years, and talk to me. It's funny how every 3-A or former 3-A school talk trash on MC.  With the exception of WOS or Newton, the rest of ya'll have no reason to rag on any other teams. With that said, you can throw away that old dusty Eagle uniform. :o ;D

SFA85 ... how old are you? All you do is run to all the area boards and talk crap on Mid County teams. Do you have some form of envy? Hell, Memorial is so envious they have to build their new school in Mid-County. Was good old PA not a good enough location anymore? Where is all the tradition? You should try worrying about your schools and city instead of the mid-county teams schedules.

SFA85 ... how old are you? All you do is run to all the area boards and talk crap on Mid County teams. Do you have some form of envy? heck, Memorial is so envious they have to build their new school in Mid-County. Was good old PA not a good enough location anymore? Where is all the tradition? You should try worrying about your schools and city instead of the mid-county teams schedules.

Geography lesson.  The location is in Port Arthur Not MC.  It's not being built out of envy but necessity.  My schools both here and in Beaumont are just fine. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    xyurnnsw
    Newest Member
    xyurnnsw